A Win-Win

Key:

[F/m]: Favorite Movie

Your POV

"Ne, I'll see you guys later. I'm going to the cafe," I called out, grabbing my motorcycle helmet.

"Uh, are you sure you will be alright?" Genos looks over his shoulder from the couch as he and Sensei watched TV.

"Hai," I give a cheeky thumbs up, "Thanks to your hangover soup, Genos-kun!"

Genos blinks oddly to hear me say that so casually. Honestly, I wanted to see how long it takes for him to realize I accepted him. Of course I'm not letting hin stay clueless for too long, but his reaction would be adorable af.

"Oh, of course, you are welcome," he warmly smiles proudly of himself, "But I was referring to the public. Will you be okay by their judgments to see you walking around?"

"I still have a long life ahead of me," I point out, shrugging, "I can't be cooped up in here forever. That's torturous. Society has to get used to it as long as I'm living."

"That's right. You tell them, whoo!" Sensei hoots shortly.

"I-I mean!..." Genos stuttered as I put my hand on the knob, and I turn back to him questionably. "Do you have to go? Are you pressured you will not able to make money ever since your release? You should not worry..."

'Do you have to go?' I breathe laughter cutely. "It's not that. I'm still a millionaire. I just wanna check up on some things. If y'all want anything, let me know, I'll bring it."

"Oh...hai..." Genos slumps a little trying not to show any disappointment, but I see it clearly.

I pretended to blink at the TV. "Oh, what's that?" The moment he turned halfway, I quickly pecked his cheek before rushing out the door. I had only saw a glimpse of Genos barely facing his head back to me as I had closed the door.

Giggling silently to myself, I put on my helmet and hopped on my motorcycle on my way to the cafe. The moment I arrived, I sighed relief to see the workers and customers doing just fine through the window. Of course though, there has been the average amount like any other cafe, since I wrecked my own reputation. 

Entering, some had given me shocked looks while some greeted me casually. "[Y/N]!" my coworkers welcomed me with smiles. "It's nice to see you back up," Shin opened his arms to embrace me, and suddenly, I'm being hugged by all them. I freeze, taken aback a bit. Ever since what I've done, no one decides to look at me, so how can they closely come in contact with me? 

"You look so much healthier," Mimi sighs relief.  "Are you really okay?"

"Hm, I'm much better, thank you. Thank you all. Thought you all wanted to forget me or somethin," I anxiously rub the back of my neck.

"No ma'am!" Shin enthusiastically cries.

"Hai, if we wanted that, we still wouldn't be working here," Rin added. "Oh, are you going to work with us today?" 

"Hai, now let's make it a happy day," I nodded, putting my apron and cap, and their eyes sparkled.

"Yes siree, missess bosswoman!" Shin salutes.

3rd POV

Time Lapse to Night....

"What a day," you stretched, entering the apartment. "[Y/N]! You're back!" Genos whipped around from the same spot excitedly like a puppy waiting for its owner all day. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, I'll just go and refresh," you smiled as you removed your shoes.

"I'll make popcorn!" He cries excitedly already zooming into the kitchen.