Visitors

Your POV

"H-Hey! Don't go there!" A guy shouts with a followed trample of multiple and hurried footsteps, and my eyes open to the unfamiliar voice.

"Neee, don't worry about it! This place is huge!" This time, a girl's voice replied back. "Do you think they even have a kitchen up here too? Let's grab a snack!"

"Hey, be quiet will you?"

"Why? Oi, this place is pretty big, HELLLO!!!" She yells, her voice totally not echoing at all before giggling.

Rather annoyed than puzzled, I get up and immediately fix my bed hair before storming off my bed. I swing the door open furiously, and the two teens freeze with an anxious sweat.

The guy had a shaved head and the girl possessed brown long hair put into a pony tail. The two seemed to be in weird uniforms that looked quite familiar, but it was a blur and for no matter right now.

"Can you two knock it off? Oi, who are you?!" I scold, and the girl slowly steps closer to the guy as the two began to shake afraid.

"Nani? What are you staring at?! Answer me!" I bark impatiently.

"Uh....yee-AHHHHH!" The two immediately screamed, sprinting away like fools.

"Nani? Who are they?" I scratch my head frustratingly before going back into my room to get ready.

In the mirror, I had noticed my eye glowing red once again. I face-palmed myself to forget that I had been crying so much last night.

I threw on the usual maid outfit and eyepatch before leaving my room and being greeted by Sebastian. "Sebastian, we had guests I wasn't informed about?" I raise an eyebrow.

"It was all of a sudden, Mistress [Y/N]. Master Edisu needs us at the dining hall," he apologizes respectfully, "my, your eye is still glowing?"

"Hai," I shrug before walking with me. "So who are those two?" I ask.

"Two?" He asks. "Ah, I believe you have only met them. There are many more than those guests."

"Then..." I cross my eyebrows as we neared the dining hall, "who are these people?"

"Let me," Sebastian offers as he held the door open for me, and my eyes suddenly blink at so many people sitting and eating like sloppy pigs as they talked. Each had the same brown uniform with straps around their pants and legs.

For sure, the people hadn't looked familiar, but the neurons in my brain are trying to find where the uniforms had come from.

Sebastian guides me toward Edisu, an unamused Ciel, and multiple high-powered-looking leaders standing next to them.

"Cadets!" Someone with blond hair and thick eyebrows call in attention to the people.

I was standing next to a man shorter than me with black hair and a bitch-look written all over his face.

"As said, we will be staying here for the moment along with these people who gave this castle life as it was abandoned years ago. Members of the house: this is owner Edisu, Ciel, and [Y/N]. Make sure to treat them with respect."

"Hai!" Everyone nods before going back to their eating and talking. The guy then turns toward us.

"I am Commander Erwin," he introduces, shaking our hands.

Oh, wait a minute! They're the people who made me use some trampoline wire shit a long time ago! And fight--what where those huge red skinless things?

"This is Captain Levi," he gestures the apathetic-looking one next to me.

"This is Commander Hanji," he steps aside to to make way for a woman in goggles and a brown ponytail.