Was Just Trying to Help

Your POV

"CAPTAIN LEVI! WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM!" Eren's voice yelled from the other side of my room.

"Oh? What is it?"

"There are Titans running toward the castle!" Eren cried.

"Well, what are you doing? Grab everyone else into their positions!" Levi orders as I heard his chair push back from standing up.

"Uhm...one problem, Captain..." Eren pauses, hesitating. "M-Most of the people aren't here."

"Nani?! Why? How is that even possible?!" Levi lashes unbelievably.

"They've gone on their horses for their own training. But someone left to bring them back," Eren replied, "but...I don't get why Titans are coming here all of a sudden."

"Cause the castle is such an awe," Levi sarcastically spats. "Eren, grab the extra gear." I then hear his boots grow louder.

The door then slams open, and Levi looks down upon me who was chillin on my bed. "Don't you know to knock?" I scoffed.

"Oi, brat, you're coming with us," he gestured a chin, obviously ignoring my words.

"Nani?" I gasp, sitting up, about to throw a fit. "Who says I have to follow you?!"

"If you don't want this place to crumble, you're going to have to fight alongside us." He explained. "We're lacking the amount of cadets today."

"Well good, I hope this place does fall," I smirked, closing my eyes.

"Would you like me to refer to your master?" Levi squints his eyes, and my eyes open to narrow at him.

"Fuck you." I pushed myself off the bed, walking past him and taking the gear Eren held out for me.

"Here's the gear. You first put--"

"Yeah, yeah," I cut him off, already slipping it on, "I already know how to." As I buckled the straps and shit, Levi looked less interested than Eren, who thought it was strange for me to know how to put it on.

After making our way onto the rooftop, I peered over the wall railings. If I jump, maybe I can kill myself free from this, but knowing me, even then, with this height, I'd only break a bone.

I stared at the hand that gripped the walls and stared at the "G" letter scar I gave myself. Plus, I can't give in anyway.

"Ne, what do we do?" I ask them with boredom as only what was left for now came up on the roof.

"There's nothing to spring toward it. We have to wait." Levi says annoyed at my ignorance, "For the meantime you will be in a squad. Connie! Sasha!" He calls.

"Captain!" The two yell, starting to approach us. It was then when the three of us made eye contact, and we flinched.

These were the noisy people who saw my ghoul eye!

"You!" Sasha and Connie squeak in unision.

"You dorks!" I hiss, having the instinct to cover my already bandaged ghoul eye.

"I see you know each other already," Levi tch's, rolling his eyes at our loudness. "[Y/N] will be fighting alongside you both," Levi instructs.

"UH!" The two sweat as Levi leaves.

"Sayyyyy, Connie, Sasha?" I walk toward them, both throwing an arm around their necks and pulling them closer to me.

"Oh, h-hai. What is it?" Connie gulps.