Thinking of You

Key:

Key:

[F/F]: Your Favorite Food

Your POV

As said, Sebastian and Ciel had work the next day. Bad idea to leave me alone though. After assisting Edisu with her needs, I had thrown myself on and off my bed multiple times, grabbing my head and walking back and forth as silence once again says Genos' name.

I grab my one ghoul eye as I felt a small sting from straining my eyes too much. Genos. He was all I can ever think of. My mind seems to care less of what I've gotten myself into or how to get out.

He really was the guy I loved, and he was really different than the others I've had a relationship with. This one actually...hurts. No, this one is torture. Definitely.

I cried, covering my mouth just in case Edisu were to walk by. I wanted to smash things and pull my hair. I was fine until the silence really had to knock on the door of my brain.

Silence really speaks. And it's scary.

Thinking I needed something to distract me even though I didn't want to get up, I went down into the kitchen.

"Master [Y/N]?" Baldo asks, stepping from the pantry, holding a flamethrower over his back.

"[Y/N], please," I sigh, opening the fridge.

"Oh, h-hai, my apologies," he says.

"Or you know what, call me whatever you like," I correct, waving a carefree hand.

"Are you hungry? I could fix you something to eat," he offers concerned.

"No need," I grab my still stinging eye.

"Oh, [Y/N], are you okay?" He asks, and I sense him about to touch my shoulders. The moment I turn around to tell him off, he steps back with a stunned look before I could.

"You're eye...it's glowing," he blinks, his cigarette almost falling from his mouth, "a-are you sure you're not hungry?"

"Nani?" I raise him an eyebrow. "I'm not hungry though...."

He then lifts a metal tray, showing a clear reflection of me...and my red ghoul eye. "It's not hunger," I sigh, leaving the fridge and sitting by the counter.

"What the hell? This feeling of heartbreak..." I groan, rubbing my eyes. "This never happens. Is it that bad?"

"Oh..heartbreak?" Baldo tilts his head before hesitantly sitting in front of me. "[Y/N]...did you have someone before?"

"Oh, hai," I painfully look up at him. "But I broke up with him...just before getting fucking kidnappe--I mean, returning from the academy."

"He..uh, chose...a queen over well a peasant as you can call it," I pursed my lips. "She may look like one but...she actually isn't. Heck, not even each other's type."