Ninja Confessions

3rd POV

Knock Knock!

Once the door opened to its slightest, he budged through and grabbed Naruto's shirt before forcefully shoving him against the wall.

"Where is she?" Genos snarled, eyes glowing as if about to obliterate Naruto's scared-for-shit expression.

"N-N-Nani?" Naruto fumbled with panic as he tried removing Genos' hands off him.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Genos demanded again.

"Hey, what's going--" Sasuke came into the room and froze.

"Naruto!" Sakura gasped, and Ino was there too, scared because she didn't know what was going on.

Genos pulled Naruto and pushed him toward the ninjas, who caught him from each arm. Genos breathed loudly as if he just fought a battle, but he couldn't contain himself any longer.

It had been a rough three months just getting here for [Y/N]. He had lost all his patience and wanted her now. Saitama just stood right next to Genos, not interfering unless Genos was going to do something stupid.

"I know what you did. I know what you guys did!" Genos furiously yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sasuke plainly says, yet he's glaring at the cyborg.

"Where is [Y/N]?" Genos stressed again even angrier. Naruto flinched, Sakura's face turned pale, and Sasuke blinked, turning the room silent in confusion. Ino looks at all of them suspicious of what they did.

What does he mean 'where is [Y/N]?' Why...did they come all the way back here just to find her? Sakura thought.

No way. They literally took forever to get here. Just for her? Everyday I waited for her to come back; she didn't even return the book yet. Sasuke thought.

"She left with you guys!" Naruto immediately blurts out. It's my fault. The last time I saw her...she was returning something back to Kakashi. Where'd she go after that? Naruto sweated.

"No, she didn't." Genos' eyes glowed even deadlier, and his fist hardened.

"We got back to our apartment, and she wasn't there. We thought she was out and having a rough time," Saitama explains. "But as weeks passed by, she still didn't return. It's unusual for her to...disappear like that. We thought she was kidnapped, but we figured she may be here instead."

Sakura shook her head slowly and horrified. "Iie, she didn't even pass by."

"A-Actually..." Naruto pulled himself to his feet nervously. Sasuke immediately stared unbelievably at him.

"I saw her that day..." he gulped. "After she left home, she came back to return something to Kakashi. A-And that was the last time I saw her."

Sasuke immediately grabbed Naruto's collar. "Naruto, you didn't tell me?!"

"What...do you mean he did not tell you?" Genos raised an eyebrow.

Everyone were pulled together somewhat close to confess. Sasuke leaned against a couch head where Sakura and Ino sat in front of Genos and Saitama. Naruto sat down crisscrossed in front of the kneeling table.

"Okay, what's goin on here?" Saitama asks. "We know you pulled some cheating scheme to make Genos look bad."

"Okay, truth is...." Sakura says, but feels the need to stall, "...I'm lesbian."

"Oh honey, I am too," Ino says, grabbing her hand to comfort her.

"Oh wow, is there anyone that likes boys in this house?" Sasuke asked shocked.