Interference? Nonsense.

Incognitos' POV

"Anonymous!" Incognito 1 cried worriedly, rushing through the doors, fumbling with documents.

"Yes?" She replies, turning only her head to the side.

"You're totally seeing this right?!"

"Hai."

"Well, aren't you going to do something about it? This is severe! Everyone is really going to die! Plus, the ship is sink--"

Anonymous lifts a finger to her lips to silence her fellow concerned Incognito. "We cannot interfere." Is all she says.

"But she'll kill him! Or he'll kill her!"

"I am certain she will kill him," Anonymous realistically speaks.

"Doesn't matter! We have to do something. This is bad, like really, really bad! Sure, we can't interfere but let's break the rul--"

"Incognito 1," she interrupts, "We are meant to stick around and watch. Must we be involved, we will be obliterated out of existence! We cannot interfere. Do you understand?"

"I understand..." The Incognito sighs, head hung low before stepping down. "I apologize for disturbing your work. However, I will trust your decision in this situation."

"Carry on," Anonymous nods, watching the Incognito walk out the door before facing toward the screen and continuing to watch.

---
(A/N)

Damnnnn, it really be the year 2020.

Sorry for a short boring one, but I'm working on the major chapters coming up.