Evilllll!!

Key:

[M/T]: Mask Type

[C/T]: Color Type

Saitama's POV

The past three years have been very difficult for Genos and I. Slowly, we stopped eating together because all Genos does is lock himself inside his and [Y/N]'s room.

The apartment has gotten quieter too. Fortunately, none of the heroes--I expected that snobby Tornado to--haven't released news to the public.

It's been hard trying to keep Genos hopeful, because I noticed he stopped looking at pictures of [Y/N] and even stopped visiting [Y/N]'s blossom tree.

Today, I wanted to make him get outside for a change and hopefully giving him some spirits. Especially when he gave up trying to train under me about a week ago.

"Ne, I'm coming in," I informed, knocking on the door but walking in either way, because I knew he wouldn't answer.

I found him lying and sulking--probably sleeping again--on [Y/N]'s bed as usual. When I walked up to him, I noticed he was tightly clutching onto one of [Y/N]'s hoodies again.

"Oi, Genos," I sigh sympathetically, softly flicking his head to wake him up. Without moving a muscle, his eyes slowly open only halfway, looking straight ahead of him.

"Master, please leave me alone..." Genos croaked in such a deep drained voice.

"Iie, we're going out today," I said, leaning against the nightstand. "Sorry."

Genos slowly shifts his body before sitting up, bed hair present and still embracing [Y/N]'s hoodie, making me frown. "Master, with all due respect, why must you ask now? I am busy wallowing like a coward."

"You need some fresh air," I say concerned, "you just staying here in the dark is unhealthy. Now, get ready."

"Hai..." Genos surprisingly agrees.

As we walk, I can't help but wonder what's going through his mind right now, because he's a different person now.

In contrast from being in the apartment, he's not sulking but standing straight and head up seriously. It's like he's holding his breath from trying to be strong...or even holding back tears.

Your POV

As I prepared for battle, I sharpened my two katanas before slipping on the blossom/flower-designed kimono Mother has made for me [^pic above].

In the mirror, I looked at myself. My dead self and my one piercing red eye. It seemed my face healed, but I was all jacked up with scars and recent cuts, so I made a [M/T & C/T] mask to cover it all.

---

In minutes, we arrived at the busy city. I didn't have much of a memory here, but I excused myself from Mother to look around.

"I will start my terrorizing soon. I'll see you then," She says.

Walking like one of these dumbfounded people among me, I look around. There were stores and mini shoppes nearby. One that caught my attention was 'Shiawase Café'. Such an unfortunate name since this whole world will be teared down.

As I continued walking, I noticed people here and there were laughing and smiling...but they won't be soon.

That's when someone bumped into my shoulder, but I kept walking forward.

Genos' POV

As I was walking, someone firmly bumped into my shoulder. Thinking it was my fault--because I had not noticed the person--I was about to turn and apologized.