Takin it All In

Your POV

"I am your mother."

"I'm doing this all for you."

"You are a ghoul, and only a ghoul!"

As I was still taking all of the information in, I bumped into Sebastian. "Mistress [Y/N], anything I can assist you with?" He winks.

"Sebastian," I start seriously, "all this time, did you know Edisu was my mother?"

He blinks before putting a hand on his chest. "Yes, I have. My apologies I did not tell you sooner. I was not certain if you would be able to handle it."

"No, it's okay, I just..." I croaked. "...is it true? All of it? My father...and humans? Please don't lie to me Sebastian."

His hand caresses my shoulder sympathetically. "She has told me the same story. I know it's unbelievable, but that's what she told me even before she found out you were alive."

"Hm." I side grin sadly for a second. "Basy, is Ciel busy?"

"Not at the moment. Shall I request him a play date?" He asks.

I laugh, "yes. But don't say play date. We're not kids anymore."

---

"Ciel..." I began, thinking Ciel was halfway done sipping through his tea. "Did you know?...about Edisu being my mother and all?"

Ciel closed his eyes as he set his cup down. And once his eyes opened, his eyebrows narrowed upset. "Hai, that was the main reason why I hate her. I didn't tell you, because it didn't seem right. She doesn't even treat you like a mother."

"No it's okay," I sigh. "I just...don't know how to feel about her being my mother and all."

"Wait, you're not trying to have a change of heart only 'cause she's your mother, right?" He raises an eyebrow.

"At this point, no," I snicker ridiculously. I stared at the tea reflecting a little bit of my psychotic blank stare. "It's too late anyway."

----
(A/N)

I forgot to mention I didn't originally plan on making Edisu your mother. I just thought it may seem more shooketh ya know if I did that. Plus, it's pretty intense then.