Discharged

Your POV

Being discharged, I stayed quiet in the apartment, sitting on the couch staring at my feet as if Sensei and this..new Genos were strangers.

"[Y/N], are you hungry?" Sensei asked. "We could go out. After all, you can eat whatever you want now." I shake my head. "Well, how about a movie? You like those a lot."

Once again, I shook my head, and disappointment once again fell into the atmosphere. "Well, you need to eat something anyway, [Y/N]," Sensei stood up, stretching. "I'll be back. You two can handle yourselves right?"

I only stayed quiet. Of course we can. I won't even talk to this Genos. But why would you leave me and him awkwardly like this? Hearing the door close behind him, none of us moved a muscle.

Genos who kneeled by the table stared down. "What can I do to make you believe?" He finally says, and tension immediately ignites inside me.

I don't answer nor look at him, but I know he's watching me for a reply. I don't know what could be evidence. I can't think in this situation right now. "Y-You're a clone..." was the only irrelevant evidence I could croak as I shook.

"[Y/N], I never went with Edisu," he argued firmly.

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I sigh standing up. Thinking I'd head to my room, I'm stopped by a hand on my wrist. "Please stop..." I croaked, head low. "...stop all of this and just go home. Tell Dr. Kuseno his plan didn't work."

"Dr. Kuseno has nothing to do with me," he raises his voice. "[Y/N], you remember that explosion when you were brainwashed. I was there with you, not with Edisu."

"How long were you missing? If it was long enough, maybe they replaced you," I didn't know what I was saying, and I knew it was nonsense, but the idea that Edisu can successfully take whoever she wants beats any other theory.

"I was not missing," he argues. "[Y/N], look at me!"

I didn't want to. Shrugging off his grip, I enter the room, and he's following from behind so I make no effort in trying to shut the door. "Gen--" I stop myself and let out a pained sigh as I throw myself on my bed. "...get out," I croaked as I shield my eyes with an arm tiredly.

"I have proof, [Y/N]," he continues, but I don't move my position. "I have all the memories of you and I together since day one."

"I'm sure the original Genos was smart enough to back them up," I wince at my words. I seriously had no hope, and saying them out loud made me feel even worse.

I felt the bed shift as he sat down next to me. "[Y/N]," he said seriously. "Look at me." I don't and try to ignore him so he'd go away.

But the arm over my face was forced away, and suddenly, both my arms were took ahold against the bed. "LOOK AT ME GOD DAMNIT!" He cried desperately. Lungs cutting off oxygen, I stare at him in shock, fear building up.

"I'm Genos, the one you trust!" He continued, "There's a difference between a cyborg and a clone! A clone has no true feelings. A clone cannot express or beg desperately! A cyborg may be part machine, but they still have some of its true roots like memories and feelings. From hate to despair to love. [Y/N], Edisu is gone now, and she never took me away. Please understand."

My heart hurts and on different levels of pain. I don't know what to believe anymore. Everything is going too fast. I felt tears by my eyes, and I let out an awful sob from the half heart that needed to breathe from all this tension.

"[Y-Y/N]..." Genos pleaded.

I didn't know what to do now except cry. I didn't want to think. I just wanted to cry.

"G-GENOS!" Sensei's voice cried suddenly, and footsteps were rushed.  Immediately, Genos was removed from me, and I could hear Sensei dragging him out harshly.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND SHE NEEDS TIME! TIME, GENOS!" He scolded seriously at him. Too seriously he was finally truly angered that I could hint the fear in his voice.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" He continued before I heard Genos' body crash against the floor as if he was just thrown. My heart throbbed in pain again, and I wanted to get up and reach out to Saitama at what was going on.

"YOU DON'T JUST THREATEN HER LIKE THAT! FROM NOW ON, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"

"Sen..sei..." I stuttered through sniffling as I tried to get myself to stand. 

"M-Master, I--"

"ShUT! THE HELL UP, GENOS!" Sensei's voice cracked as if he was going to lose it more than he already has. "You don't understand. She may be going through hell again, and you're doing no help! She just got discharged! You want to send her back there?!"

Breathing in, I pull myself up and ran out even though it hurt my chest. "SENSEI, STOP!" I cried out, and they all stared at me.

I dropped to the floor, clutching my heart. "[Y/N]!" Saitama cried, but I swatted his hand away.

"I'm fine..." I lied before looking up at the two. "It's all okay, please don't fight!"

"Okay, okay, we're done," Sensei panicked. "Gomen..."

Genos moved to his knees. "[Y-Y/N]...I am deeply sorry..." and something transparent fell from his face before it disappeared into the floor. He then placed his forehead to the floor. "I am so sorry, [Y/N]..."

"S-Stop," I sniffed, "Get up! Don't do that."

Staring at him, he rises back up, eyes squinting as tears filled his vision as he covered his mouth with a fist. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to hug him, but my mind was deciding whether I should or not.

"All of our minds can't think straight," I began normally feeling drained with puffy eyes, "we don't know what else to do, because we're in panic. Despite what happened, please, continue to stay with me. Both of you. I..am sorry for causing such trouble."

"[Y/N], we never planned to leave you alone," Genos shook his head desperately.

"Don't apologize," Sensei exhaled, blinking to pull back his eyes from watering, "it wasn't your fault. It's normal for you."

"Iie, it was normal for all of us to act like this," I nodded. "I'm sorry..."

"It is fine," Genos answered, "Master was right. You need time. I am sorry for forcing you. I should have understood it does not take a day for you to believe.

"But [Y/N], no matter what," he continued determinedly,

"I will wait for you."

----
(A/N)

Man, this writer's block is really killing me, but here's this chapter. Sorry if it was short. Stay tuned though!

⚠️One more thing, most of you should have heard about how serious the Coronavirus is during this time, and I just want to wish you guys safety. Please take care, really be careful around people, think logically and be aware, and have healthy hygiene. Stay safe! ♡♡ ⚠️