Therapy

Key:

[Y/B]: Your Birthday

3rd POV

"Dr. Kuseno!"

"Genos, my boy?" His eyes opened a little, shocked to see him inside his home.

"Doc, I believe this is all you now," an Incognito informed hastily as they rolled [Y/N] in the stretcher past him and some curtains.

"Oh hai," Dr. Kuseno nodded, "Genos, we can talk later--"

"Dr. Kusno!" Genos immediately grabbed ahold of his arm, fallen to both knees pleading.

"My, my, you're all beat up." Dr. Kuseno frowned.

"Please...please save [Y/N]," Genos says instead. "Please, doc. I beg of you."

"My boy, I will certainly do my best," Kuseno grinned, running a hand through Genos' hair. "I know how much she means to you."

"Thank you," Genos swallowed dryly.

Once Dr. Kuseno nodded, Genos let go and stood up. After one last hopeful smile and a squeeze on the shoulder, Dr. Kuseno disappeared behind the white curtains.

"Well, it was nice to see you two, but we must be going," Incognito 1 called attention behind them.

"Thank you, you all made a wise decision," Genos smiled. With a bow, all Incognitos left, all honored to have met the two.

The operation took at least a day, and Dr. Kuseno allowed Saitama and Genos to stay at his home until she wakes up.

When Dr. Kuseno was finished, he allowed the two to visit her lying on the metal bed. They stood by, looking down upon what looked like the same innocent [Y/N]. Her skin was repaired exactly the same color.

It seemed like she was perfectly fine, healthy and normal. It was like nothing ever happened to her.

They didn't know what to say or approve of. "Author-Chan..." Genos began, filling the silence. "She froze time and saved us."

"Author-Chan? Is that where all those Incognitos came from too?" Saitama asked. "Where is she then?"

"She passed away," Genos said, "she risked interference with us, so she paid the price. I am very grateful for it."

"Uhmm," Saitama raise an eyebrow. "She can't die."

"She did," Genos blinked, "right in front of me."

"No I mean she literally can't. She's the author..."

"Nani?"

---
The sounds of clicking heels echoed her room as she wiped the fake blood with a towel before sitting on her chair in front of the screens, toppling a leg over the other.

"A-Anonymous?" Incognito 1 asks through the intercom.

"Hai, was it done?" Author-Chan asked.

"Hai. They are alive. Thank you very much."

"I see, now it's up to Genos to fulfill his goal," Author-Chan hums.
---

[If author-chan is dead, who's writing the fanfiction?

A ghost writer. Duh!

Sorry, sorry, back to the sad story ._.]

"Wait...what were we talking about again?" Saitama blinked.

Genos looked at him also confused. "Uh--I do not remember." He turned back to [Y/N].

Dr. Kuseno appeared in the room. As they waited for [Y/N] to wake up, Saitama left the room for Dr. Kuseno to fixed up Genos.