Training with Sebastian?

As of Before...

"I want to take over the world."

Your POV

Edisu began to snicker before she was hysterically laughing her ass off that Sebastian had to hold her tea from her.

"Take over the world?" She belched over to laugh before picking herself up. "Honey, you've just barely begun. I do not see major improvement."

"That's why I want you to teach me." I pointed out.

"That will be acceptable, but royalty comes first." She boops my nose.

I looked at her crazily. "Nani? I don't get it..."

"That," she pointed out with her finger in a circular motion, "you must learn to fix the way you talk first. Plus, I do not believe you are physically ready as well. However, I will not do any of that."

Still not understanding, I stare at her puzzled. "If we will be taking over the world, we have to do it perfectly. Rule with class to show who's boss and powerful of all," She shrugs pitifully before her heels clicked away into another room.

---

"Here you are, Mistress," Sebastian offered as he helped me put on my coat as I was thinking about what Edisu said.

What does that even mean? Who the hell will teach me? If I'm going to beat her, I need Edisu herself to teach me, not anyone else.

Suddenly, a gentle touch with an index finger slides across one of my shoulders. "Mistress [Y/N], what else may I be in any assist for you?" Sebastian asks in a husky voice, but I don't react.

"Actually, there's something I need help with," I turn to him as an idea popped up.

For some reason, that made him smirk slyly with a lip bite. "And what may I be in assistance of?"

"Can you train me?" I ask, and he blinks, his sly expression gone, waiting for me to continue. "Teach me class and royalty as Edisu says. And train me in general."

"Hm." Sebastian put a hand under his chin as he thought. "Why should I?"

"To turn as evil as Edisu," I said simply.

"Ah mistress, why should you need to do that?" Sebastian snickered a little.

"At this point, I want to be a villain just like Edisu. I am a villain, but I don't even know what it means to be one." I tell him. "I mean I got the killing people part but that's about it."

"I want to steal the moon!" I expressed in an enthusiastic accent.

"[Y/N], steal the moon?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, wanting to laugh.

"But you know you're soft inside, [Y/N]. There's no changing that," he told me.

"Then change that." I sneered.

"Iie." He says carelessly.

"And why not?!!" I huffed.

"Because I said so."

I pointed at him, "No, because I said so. Sebastian Michaelis...You. Will. Train. Me. Because that is an order!"

He grinned. "Excellent. If you are willing to take over the world, you do not simply ask someone hand the earth over. You must demand it.

"Now may your lessons of class and royalty commence!"

---

"You must fix your speaking and your words. Your tone must be serious at all times. Stop using contraction words like 'don't' and 'can't'; instead, you must simply use 'do not' and 'cannot'," Sebastian said as we jumped from tree to tree.

"And be more respectful. Instead of using 'can', use 'may' on most cases."

"Are you going to train me, or are you my English teacher?" I asked upset.

"I am sure English teachers do not throw knives at you while learning and training combat simultaneously," he corrects before a knife just stuck near my face just behind a tree.

"This manipulates the brain to think and react at the same time. More multitasking. You must get used to it anyway," Sebastian informs before landing on a thick tree branch easily.

He activates more knives between his knuckles and smiles with his eyes closed. "Now, let's have a pop quiz,  shall we?

"Express something you would say during a battle, because you know we talk more than we fight and always miss the chance because of our talking. But that is just our style."

"Anywho, go." He tilts his head before a knife flung at me.

To be continued....

----
(A/N)

It's short I know!