Sebastian Michaelis

Your POV

Your POV

As Sebastian walked me to my room, we headed inside for that talk. "Miss [Y/N] would you like me to undress you out of your clothes?" Sebastian asked.

"Quit with the formal stuff. I was just kidding," I groaned, forgetting half of his question as I sat at my wide desk with the big chair. My room is actually split in half: my office and my bedroom.

"Alright," he says, forcing a smirk on his lips as he corrected himself: "[Y/N], would you like me to undress you?"

I pause as I blushed again at a past flashback. Shit, what the fuck? "N-No, Sebastian, I am fine. I'm staying in these clothes. T-Thank you."

"Very well," he nods. "As we have catching up to do, would you like anything? Tea? Sweets?"

"To kinda think of it, we hadn't have desert after the meal," I say tapping my lips as I thought.

"Of course," he nods, smiling as if he already knew me well, which he does, "I will have the chef prepare you something."

"Thank you, please hurry back," I cheerfully smile, him smiling back before he left.

I then sigh to myself, holding my head as the silence immediately reminded me of Genos. I'm not fully over him, yet I'm blushing because of the butler? Hell, I'm flustered cuz I'm embarrassed what happened years ago.

______

Sebastian Michaels...he has always been so kind to me. He always treated my wounds after Edisu gave me a harsh beating.

Everywhere I went, like to the garden or just to the kitchen, he would pop out of nowhere, asking how I am or if I need anything in particular.

He would always pull out threatening knives between his knuckles when outsiders try to hit on me and had groped me as I was assisting in Ciel's missions.

Surprisingly, he was always there for me. Especially when I try to cry secretively, he always seemed to know where I was and always gave me his shoulder.

And the more I cry on his shoulder in a safe-feeling embrace, the easier I had fell in love with him. It started as a small crush.

A year later, I've been hit with puberty and my hormones escalated more as I found myself beginning to flirt and finally admit he was handsome.

We actually became close as well, since Ciel was always busy with some office work or didn't like friends at the time.