Supermarket Fight

3rd POV

After searching for [Y/N] for most of the next day, Saitama decided to get groceries before they could head home. Genos followed discouraged behind him. 

"Well, well, well, isn't it Genos?" The familiar cocky voice greeted. The familiar ninja was holding a basket with groceries too.

"Sonic," Genos glared.

"That's Speed of Sound Sonic to you, remember?" Sonic rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I have some bad news. But first...how's [Y/N]? Well...actually, where is she, hm?"

For some reason, Sonic's smirk made Genos think Sonic had to deal with her going missing. 

"What is it to you?" Genos stood firm, rolling a hand into a fist.

"Oh just nothing, I just wanna follow up on her. See if she's okay since you guys started dating," Sonic put a hand on his hip, tilting his head with a smirk.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Genos' eyes challenged him.

"Hm?" Sonic's habit of smirking made Genos walk up to him.

This time, Genos grabbed him by the shirt, but Sonic didn't react a bit. "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Nani?" Sonic sang on purpose, deciding he would like to piss off the cyborg for fun.

"Where is she?" Genos demanded in his face, clutching Sonic's collar shirt tighter. 

"Nani? Where's who?" Sonic played.

"[Y/N]." Genos whispered threateningly, causing Sonic to suddenly flinch. "You have her, do you not? You were the one who kidnapped her, correct? Where the hell is she?"

Sonic instantly became stunned, face pale and mouth dropped before regaining his expression with his usual smirk. "Pardon, but what was that?"

"Dammit! Tell me where she is!" Genos growled.

"Woah, slow your role," Sonic raised an eyebrow, not falling for his intimidation. "Did you just ask me where [Y/N] is? Tch, I don't know."

Genos flinched before he neared his face. "Tell me where she is this instant, Sonic!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sonic grinned, "Are you saying that [Y/N] is...missing?"

"Take me to wherever she is now, Sonic!" Genos demanded again.

"She is missing, huh?" Sonic scoffed. "What happened?"

Genos lost patience before igniting a light in his palms. He immediately pointed at Sonic and blasted a great fire.

With a sweat, Sonic dodged. "H-Hey, are you crazy?!"

Genos built up another blast. "Tell me where she is!" And released the heat again.

"I told you I don't know!" Sonic jumped on a freezer and started running to dodge. Although, he foundnthisnfight amusing. "Tch, how could you even lose her? What happened?" Sonic laughed. 

"I know very well you kidnapped her!" Genos kept firing.

"What a sad loser," Sonic smirked, dodging, "you seriously didn't protect her? Some boyfriend are you."

"Shut...UP!" Genos suddenly blasted another angry light before Saitama appeared from the other aisle from the commotion.

"How pathetic." Sonic laughed.

"G-Genos, stop!" Saitama cried, but Genos kept going.

"I know you have her! Because she cannot be in the hands of her greatest rival!" Genos screeched, releasing another blast at Sonic.

"Woah there, you're going to blow the whole market up," Sonic continued skipping across the market freezers.

"GENOS!" Saitama pulled him back, Genos finally obeying, breathing heavily. "Hey, what happened?"

After a flip, Sonic just stood high-level still just in case. "Look, cyborg," he began, "I don't know what you did, but I don't have [Y/N]."

Genos blinked to the realization Sonic hadn't been the one to kidnap [Y/N].
"Then why did you intent to come up to me to first ask about her? You said you had bad news." Genos growled.

"Yeah, bad news for [Y/N]," Sonic smirked, "I wanted to let her know that I fell in love with someone else. I am no longer available."

Saitama and Genos sweat disgusted. 

"Sonic!" A high-pitched girl's voice rang. "Hey now, what's all this ruckus?"

"Amy!" Sonic instantly smiled before dropping back down from the freezer.

The two turned to see Sonic wrapping his arm around the girl...who possessed pink short hair, wearing a red headband, red dress and heels. She possessed also gold ringed earrings and a gold bracelet on each wrist.

"Guys, this is Amy, my girlfriend. So like, no hard feelings from before? Look, I don't know what happened but be careful is all I can say. But I hope you find her soon though. I'm sure the world needs her."

"Oh...hai," Genos stared stunned for the unexpected as he watched the two leave. Small fires and burned materials replaced the once neat store. "Master, I am sorry. I got carried away."

"Genos, please control yourself," Saitama sighed before grabbing bok choy from the refrigerator and putting it in his basket casually as if the chaos around him never existed.

"You already told him the news about [Y/N]. Let's just hope he doesn't spread it. Just be prepared for anything that may happen to you now, Genos."

"My apologies. I understand," Genos bows before looking at his hand and rolling it into a fist. I really miss her. Wait for us, [Y/N]. We'll find you.

----
(A/N)

Lmao, I hope u guys kinda picked up on the Sonic & Amy reference XD