Another Battle

Your POV

"Scheduled to another fight at the restaurant, [Y/N]," Sebastian informs as he poured my cup of tea.

"Nani? Already?" I sigh, rolling my eyes. I already had fought for the past weekdays.

Realizing I had lost half of them, Edisu really wants me to become strong again by the fact her punishments are slowly changing me.

My ghoul eye hasn't gotten back to normal yet either. Instead, it hurt less..either that or I'm getting used to it already.

Tch, Edisu and her selfish ways, wanting me to win money for her. She's rich as she is anyway. Hell, she doesn't even pay for rent, because there's no such thing as rent.

What does she do with that money anyway? To kinda think of it, I don't think I've seen her leave the mansion. And our meals are only a fourth, maybe even less, of the cost compared to what I'm earning for her.

"Ne, do you know who's the meal today?" I only groan tired.

"Mistress, you are tonight's meal," he answers, and I raise an uninterested eyebrow.

"Nani? How will that even work? I'm the fighter." I protested, almost raising my voice than I usually do.

"But I guess that's better than killing someone innocent. I guess this is acceptable then," I lifted the cup to my mouth and sipped.

"Oh, hai," he nods, "but one problem: the head of the show would like to give you a harder challenge."

I only pause to look up at him as if offended at him forgotting who I am. "Tch, I am certain it will not be a challenge if my kagune can solve any fight. I am just waiting for it to emerge, alright?"

"That is correct as well, but if you think about it..." Sebastian nods, "...if you keep winning, they will eventually put you as a fighter against the humans on purpose just to see you tear yourself apart."

I flinch, removing the cup from my lips to frown disgusted at how right he was. "Oh, you're saying I must give myself in on purpose sometimes?"

"Correct."

"Damnit!" I curse before setting down the cup to run my hands over my face and then under the eyepatch to touch my glowing eye. "This is so absurd. Why do I have to live a life like this?"

In minutes, the clock had already rang an hour before the fight. "I shall assist you," he places a hand on his chest to excuse himself and going into my room.

---
After being thrown into a room this time, the floor starts to separate before jolting the surface up and into the middle of the battle arena.

"We shall make this a twist!" Tsukiyama announced, gesturing his hands grandly, "[Y/N], our surprise fighter from a few days ago, will be playing tonight's meal!"

The ghouls gasp. "Nani? Is that even possible?!" One asks.

"She's still a ghoul!" Another shouts.

"Oh hai," Tsukiyama laughs, gesturing the ghouls to calm down. "But you can still taste such rich human blood! Trust me, for I have had a sample."

"Now, the fighter who will tear our meal apart will be...WindShards. My, what an interesting name."

I got ready to face my opponent as the door opened. I see someone in all white. A guy with white hair in a bun, wearing white ninja clothing and a white mask. [Again, another guy I came up with]