Tidy Up

FLASHBACKS: Sebastian Michaelis

"I am Sebastian Michaelis, butler to Master Edisu, Master Ciel, and...what is your name, miss?"

I only stare at him with confusion at his politeness compared to Edisu's. "Pardon me, I must have missed it."

"[Y-Y/N]," I finally replied.

"Ah, that is a nice name," he smiles, and my mouth half opens. Okay, but what's up with this guy? He's actually...quite handsome.

"I, Sebastian Michaelis, is one hell of a butler for Master Edisu and Master Ciel, thus now as well for you, Mistress [Y/N]," he corrected, "I will be taking you to your room and serving you meals and assessing your needs."

I still stare at him as if not believing what he just said. "You...you're a butler?..for me as well?" I ask, not believing.

He smiles and nods, "hai, correct."

"Why? Aren't I just someone who's just going to run away?"

He chuckles, "oh you can try, but you can't, for the castle contains many rooms and doors. However, if you do run, Master Edisu or I will hunt you down, and I'm sure punishment on the first day is something you wouldn't want already."

He then walks toward me and removes the cuffs on my wrists. He then helps me up and tilts his head. "My, my, look how dirty you are, let's go so you can wash up for dinner."

"Well, after all, she did pin me to the dirt ground," I look at him weirdly.

"Yes, it be like that," he smiles with his eyes closed.

Jeez, being too nice means only suspicion.

We finally leave the basement and I'm greeted with a big, tall-ass mansion-like interior with long hallways ahead of me. To my right were windows and when we passed, another set of hallways seen, this time with doors on our left and right.

Sebastian then led me into a room--which one? I don't know to be honest. "This will be your permanent bedroom, Mistress [Y/N]." He bows, holding the door open for me.

______

Your POV

As Sebastian carried me in, I see the huge room with it's fancy everything like I remembered. The king bed with columns still had its red bedding sheets, and the closet and drawers never moved.

FLASHBACKS: Sebastian Michaelis...

"Are you kidding? I'm like going to live here?" I gasped. "Or do you mean I live in the bathroom?"

"I am sorry?" Sebastian blinked as a small smile crept on his face, wanting to laugh.

I look at him dead serious. "You can't be serious. Me, someone you just kidnapped...is going to be living in some luxurious room?!"

"Only the finest for our fighter," he chuckles, and it sent chills up my spine. "For one to be strong, one must be in good health and have good sleep and eat good meals of course."

His eyes then shift cautiously as if looking out if anyone was hearing. "And, Master is too lazy to be walking up and down, hallway to hallway to basement just to check on you from time to time."