The Purple Haired Boy

For the meantime, Edisu always made you wear a special maid's outfit for you as you are basically also her servant:

Your POV

"I wish you good luck tonight," Sebastian bows as I had escorted Ciel and him out of the castle.

"Come on, Sebastian," Ciel groaned from the carriage impatiently, but I knew he just didn't want to hear anything about my fights and battles.

It was the next day Ciel and Sebastian must go into town for businesses again for the whole day, thus leaving me alone and anxious, because tonight, I was scheduled to fight in the Ghoul's Dinner Show.

"Thanks," I say, bowing back, "I'll...see how it goes."

With that, Sebastian hopped onto the driver's side of the carriage. I look at Ciel, hoping to give him a smile, but the curtains fall just before Sebastian hits it.

I sigh before walking back. All day, I mostly assisted Edisu in her tea time before being sent to my room until the clock hit evening.

FLASHBACKS: My First Dinner Show Battle

"What is your name?" Edisu had entered my bedroom and asked again but I didn't answer as I only shook in fear. I thought the butler would have told her, but maybe she wanted me to answer specifically to her.

"Fine, I'm calling you No-Name until you tell me." She scoffs. "As of tonight, you will have to battle for your life at The Ghoul Restaurant Dinner Show."

A lump caught in my throat as I think I heard that word correctly. Ghoul?

"This restaurant show is full of upper class ghouls that watch a battle between the loser and the fighter. In this system, the owner of the fighter receives cash. And the loser....well do you know what a 'Ghoul' is?"

My felt a struck of shock behind my head. Ghoul? I'm...truly back at where my roots came from? No, I'm home to where my father or mother was a ghoul. Could I find them here? Are they still alive? Which one would be the ghoul? Since I'm half after all. Wait, is she a ghoul?

"They are monsters, powerful ones too. They have different kinds of weapons coming out of their back," she intimidated by wiggling her fingers.

"They are immune to normal blades such as I. Only Investigators have a different type of blade that can..kill them.." Her face changed to disgust.

"But most of the time, a ghoul always win," she says, "so you shouldn't mess with one." She smirks.

______

The clock in my room rang a big bell as if informing it is midnight but this one reminds me that it's an hour before the show starts. I get up and change into a lighter weight fighting suit/dress with it's usual opening on the back to make room for my kagune if needed.