Recap in Snippets

As of Before....

"Alright," Sasuke smirks, "three weeks."

Three weeks until you leave....not bad. I'll have you and Genos broken up by then, and you can be mine and stay with us forever,

[Y/N] Senpai...

____

"Operation Break up!" Naruto enthusiastically smirks. 

____

"Oh, Sakura~!" Sasuke called, his voice almost breaking to a chuckle from too much excitement.

At this time of the day, Sakura was always taking care of her garden. "Sasuke?" She raised an eyebrow to see a big smile that lowkey Sakura thought was suspicious of him.

"I have to tell you something," Sasuke takes both of her hands and brought her up to stand in front of him.

He heard [Y/N] was going to have a small formal chat with Sakura to see how their friendship will turn out before she leaves and ever comes back since "Genos" is having an affair with Sakura.

"Sakura?" A voice called--[Y/N]'s voice.

"[Y/N]?" Sakura turned her head toward the voice.

"No, Sakura wait," Sasuke softly grabbed her chin to face him before smacking his lips onto hers.

He immediately moved amongst her lips, indicating Sakura to grab onto him. And once he noticed Sakura moving her lips and grasping the back of his hair, his arms slowly dropped to his sides before secretly doing the Transformation Jutsu. 

____

"Sakura, we need to talk," [Y/N] moved aside the draping vines to stare in horror.

You could see it reflecting off [Y/N]'s widened eyes as her boyfriend Genos and her best friend were making out.

____

"I don't even understand how she couldn't even recognize you! She could always tell whether it was a clone or not!"  Sakura cried.

"Right? It seems her skill of spotting the fake one has begone, since she's never had practice directly here anymore," Sasuke chuckles, "such a perfect chance to take am I right?"
____

Sakura risked her friendship with [Y/N] by not telling her the real truth in order to have a chance with Sasuke.
____

"[Y/N], where were you?! I was so worried! I called you--"

"STOP!" I brought my back straight up with a sudden new energy of just frustration, lifting a hand at Genos, "JUST...shut up. Why are you like this?!"

"I don't get you, GENOS!" I barked. "ONE DAY, YOU'RE THE MOST INNOCENT LOVEABLE GUY! THE OTHER DAY YOU'RE ALL MR. ASSHOLE! I saw you!--NO, I see you! I see what you're doing! You obviously like Sakura or that other girl!

"I saw you kissing her!--Sakura! In the garden!" I broke down, my hands opened in an 'wanting to stangle someone' kinda way.

"If you didn't love me anymore, you SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID SO INSTEAD OF FUCKING CHEATING!"

"You played with my heart! Well, I'ma play with yours! Sasuke kissed me! AND I LIKED IT!" I yelled, but I cringed inside as it was definitely more of a lie. 

Genos looked bewildered, staring at me with eyes glowing jealousy, but I glare back at him instead. I don't understand him! He's so fucking confusing on what he feels!

"So whatever. We're over, Genos. Broken uP!" I popped the 'p' in 'up' as I motioned a cut off gesture with my hand.

"I hope you know what that means: we aren't a couple anymore."
____