Flashbacks: Saitama

What is NOT italicized with quotation marks means that Saitama is narrating/telling the coworkers.

Oh yeah, happy Alien Raid Day lmaoo👽👽

Enjoy:)

After You Fell into the Portal...

Your POV

After being pushed, my body plopped on a torn mattresses, not expecting a soft landing. As I sat up, the surroundings seemed like an alleyway. Though I was sad about Sebastian leaving me, panic pushed that behind as I immediately seeked for help.

I didn't like this world though. Every person I came up to either ran away or looked disgusted at me, threatening me to stay away from them.

"Please, I just want to know where the nearest hospital is! Point it to me! Don't take me there! Please!"

Those were my words, repeating every time, and not a single soul helped. It was like I was some monster. I...looked like one with a glowing eye anyway.

Everyone was scared; I guess it wasn't their fault. But I was disappointed not even one would help in any way as to like simply giving directions to the nearest care would've been better than nothing.

When the sky turned orange, I had gave up looking for someone that day. Sitting against a wall with by legs pulled up to my face again, I felt rejected, lonely, in pain, and worse...hungry. Hungry for stupid human corpses. Out of all kinds of species, I had to eat humans.

"O-Oi...crap, are you okay?"

_____

"I was just coming from the market, on my way back to my apartment...and that's when I saw her."

_____

Startled, I looked up at the voice to see a black-haired man holding groceries.

I noticed his face showed shock as he hesitantly reached out to me. I grabbed his hand though, just thinking I had probably risked my chance again. "M-Mister! P-Please don't run away. I need help!"

_____

"I remember the way she looked...so destroyed, literally. It was like as if she was a slave who just escaped from some abusive master. I knew the hospital was too far, and by her state, she might not even make it. So instead, I thought I could help and took her to my apartment first."

_____

The man's eyes widened. "H-Hai, I can see that. Hurry with me first. My apartment is just up the block. I can patch up some cuts and stuff first. D-Do you need me to carry you? Can you stand up?"

"I'm fine, Mister, please let us go," I cried tears of joy that day.

_____