His hands were now wrapped around my bare legs, almost cuddling them.

"I know but I feel like everything's been hectic and the gala is tomorrow so I want you to be happy"

I admit twirling my finger around one of my favorite curls at the top of his head.

"Don't worry about me baby, I'm fine. I've done this for many years now. I hope you're comfortable with everything?"

He throws back and I stay silent trying to figure out what to say.

I was excited of course but something deep in my gut was bothering me as I feel nervous about tomorrow.

"Laura?"

I snap out of it and see Harry has now opened his eyes and lifted his head to look at me. I shake my head and let out a breath.

"Sorry I just... don't know what to expect with these things. As you know I've never really had such an eventful life. I just don't want to mess it up and embarrass myself or you."

I confess slowly avoiding his piercing gaze as he begins to sit up and pull me towards his body.

"Laura... you won't mess up. I promise it isn't as crazy as it seems. I can tell you a few things if it will help? I mean I have done this for pretty much my whole life"

He chuckles as his hands grab mine.

I smile up at him

"That would be great"

I reply

"Harry how many more until your satisfied?"

A particular paparazzi asked that really struck a nerve deep inside of me. I've always seen videos about how rude and annoying paps can be to Celebs and this was a perfect example.

To my surprise, Harry didn't even seem affected at all.

Instead, he stops in the middle of the carpet, leading to many more paps screaming and flashing but he pulls me closer and looks down at me lovingly as my heart nearly stops.

"I'm very much satisfied"

He smirks and I nearly faint at the deepness in his voice as everyone around us awes and continues asking questions.

Harry starts walking again and we finally make it inside.

I take a huge breath before feeling my hand being gripped.

"You alright love?"

Harry winked as the cool air from the inside hits my face.

"Y-yes thank you"

I stutter as we finally get the chance to look at the beautiful interior design of the gala. Harry's mother did such a fantastic job as the theme was very elegant and simple. Various bouquets of white and yellow flowers fill the room along with the long white curtains that flow effortlessly.