Chapter 72

Laura's POV

I stood there in complete shock as I stare at his very short hair. He looked absolutely stunning, like royalty. He wore an all-black suit that brought out his tan skin. His eyes were extremely emerald green today shining brighter than ever before. He was smiling at me kindly and I couldn't help but feel my racing heart.

"H-hi"

I somehow manage to stutter and he lets out a laugh before looking me up and down, biting his bottom lip.

"You look beautiful"

He says meeting with my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I mean don't get me wrong I loved the long hair but this was absolutely amazing. He looked like a movie star.

"Th-thank you, you do too"

I stutter again embarrassingly. He holds his arm out for me to take and I shakily grab it.

"Shall we go?"

He smiles and I nod my head blushing profusely. His pine scent filled my nose and it made me lightheaded. This was going to be so hard to keep my composure.

He helps me into the passenger side before walking over to the other end. My whole body was still in shock as I stare at his memorizing hair.

I haven't seen him with short hair since before my coma and I really don't know how to explain how I felt. I felt nostalgic and giddy but also really in love.

"When did you cut it?"

I ask when he entered the vehicle. He smiled before turning the ignition on.

"A couple of days ago"

He winked before driving off. I continue to stare at him fondly as he looked so damn good. My mouth was watering as his jawlines looked extra sharp today.

"Your hair was really long how much did they cut off?"

I say curiously and he looked over me briefly before making several turns.

"I think they said it was 11 inches"

He replies and I raise my brows in shock.

"Wow that's crazy"

I say and he chuckles

"It started off by just a mid-life crisis and I didn't cut my hair for a while then I decided I would donate it so I grew it out more and more"

He says and my heart turns to mush as he's always so kind.

"That's sweet Harry"

I smile fondly at him as he looks back at me with the same smile.

Harry was taking a weird route to where I've never really gone and I grow more and more confused.

"So um where are we going?"

I ask and he knows I was very anxious.

"Somewhere magical"

He smirks, leaving me more in the dark. I give up and just silently stare out the window while we drive to our unknown location.

I end up moving my eyes to him again by the time we get there and gasp as I look at the very large yet beautiful building. It was mainly covered in green vines as hanging lights fall down effortlessly making it seem like a mystical fairy tale. I was so into the look that I didn't even notice Harry had gotten out of the car and was now walking over to my door.

I snap out of it as he opens it and I grab the hand he reached out.

I close the door with my other hand and Harry intertwines our hands as we walk in. The inside was even more beautiful. The ceiling was covered in thousands of tiny lights that look like stars as the walls are painted a dark beige. Different colored orchids fill the room as I observe the dark dining room.