Chapter 52

Harry's POV

"Baby"

Taylor whines as I pound relentlessly into her. She grips my arms as I furrow my brows in focus. I was to busy thinking about what happened tonight to even be looking at Taylor.

"I'm close Harry"

She moans and I grab her waist, before speeding my thrusts. I groan as the familiar knots tingle inside of me.

"Oh, Harry!"

She cries and I cum inside of her. I pull out feeling myself in a daze. I hunch over the side of the bed, panting. Sex with Taylor was okay, it never felt like anything special but sex was sex.

"You alright darling? You've been distant all night"

She says wrapping her arms around my torso. I flinch at her touch and stare out the window.

"I'm fine"

I lie and go to get up. She looks at me hurt but I really couldn't stand to be around anyone right now.

"I'm gonna wash up"

I mumble and I see her pulling her legs to her chest as Laura does...

"Okay"

She says defeated and I make my way inside the bathroom, turning the shower on. I don't even wait for the water to heat up I stand in the chilling water as my mind was overcome with dinner.

I had definitely not planned on seeing Laura. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Her dress was skin tight and hugged her beautiful curves. She looked happy and if she was happy then I was.

At least that's what I keep trying to tell myself.

"Damn it"

I say slamming my hand against the tile wall. I felt frustrated about all of this. I was so close to having her in my arms and yet I was the reason why she isn't in mine right now.

I turn the heat all the way off and let the icy cool waterfall down my face, making my head feel light. My body tingles and I close my eyes.

Laura's face plays through my mind and I feel my heart race. I couldn't keep my eyes off her tonight, I would pretend like I was listening to Taylor's day but in reality, I was too enthralled by Laura.

Blood rushes through my veins as I think of her smooth touch, I remember her hands were so soft and warm. I was driving myself crazy as I imagine her touching my body.

"Laura"

I whisper and lean my head against the wall. I realize Taylor is in the other room and stop myself from going any further. I sigh turning the water off after I quickly wash my body. I grab a towel and dry myself off before walking into my closet and grabbing a pair of boxers. I place them on and return to my bed. Taylor was turned away from me, probably because I upset her.

I lay down facing the opposite direction from her and close my eyes.

Deep sleep wasn't too far away.

...

Laura's POV

"Are you sure? I can bring you some soup later if you want."

Eleanor says worriedly and I pull the covers over my body.

"I'll be okay I wouldn't wanna bother you, I'll be fine anyway just feeling a bit off today."

Pulse || Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें