She turned back to see him looking at her with intense puppy dog eyes.

"Please, please don't tell Quinn." He begged. She just nodded, turning around to head inside.

( — )

Winona was avoiding Finn. She sat far away from him during class, and at glee club she sat on the other side of the room. She felt painfully awkward around him, so she devoted most of her time to hanging with Kurt and Artie. She still hadn't told anyone about what she saw: other than Finn himself. She didn't even want to tell Eric. If this got out, it could ruin glee club.

Mr. Schue handed out the sheet music, snapping Artie and Winona out of the very important conversation about whether cats or dogs were better. She examined it with a shrug.

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key," Rachel spoke up boldly, stepping forward.

"No. It's actually the right key," Mr. Schue replied casually.

"No, no, this is the alto part—"

"Yep. Tina's doing the solo!" He mused, Tina smiling happily. Winona was happy for her, she knew well that Tina had a voice that could rival Rachel's.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one," Rachel babbled. Winona scoffed a little.

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. Get us out of our boxes," Mr. Schue was clearly tired of this conversation, scratching the back of his birdnest-like head.

"You're trying to punish me."

"I think you're being irrational."

"I think you're being unfair!" She countered, hands balling into fists.

"I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy about getting her first solo."

Tina's smile faltered. She hugged herself shyly, embarrassed by Rachel's outburst against her.

"Tina knows how much I respect her and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria."

Winona put a hand on Tina's shoulder to comfort her, before turning to address Rachel.

"Don't you think you're being a drama queen? You can't claim a whole show for yourself: and I think Tina deserves a solo too. You can't always be the star," Winona snapped.

Rachel stormed out immediately, Artie and Mr. Schuester sighing at the same time.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has," Artie mumbled, making Winona giggle in agreement.

"Congratulations, Tina. This is going well."

( — )

Quinn stood at her locker, looking overwhelmed and distraught. She was frantically wiping tears off her face as Finn approached her, she tried walking off, but her boyfriend quickly caught up with her.

𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽  ➭  𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝖽𝗌𝗈𝗇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें