Reader x High!Armin: Drug Virgins

Requested by Whoragami, who wanted a Reader x High!Armin.

And GraysIceCrystal who wanted a Reader x Armin!

I do not condone drugs. They may be therapeutic as some doctors would advise, but I still don't condone them....even so:

Enjoy!

Armin was never the one who would even be ten feet before drugs. He detested them. But everyone around him was either on crack or something, everyone was smoking and sucking on cancer sticks! This was one bad thing in college. Armin will always find a way to complain, he then broke when he found out that his two best friends were smoking weed.

"It calms our mind, Armin. You should try it too." Eren told him.

Good thing Armin had you to listen to his complains. To his liking, you never touched drugs before, you called yourselves "Drug virgins" and Armin did so liked it. And he wasn't afraid to keep that title until his last second. Armin was so adorable whenever he complained. 

One day, Armin didn't come home, you thought that he must be spending an all nighter at the library once more since his thesis was still in progress. You had yours sent to your professor at an earlier date, so now you were spending some quality time alone on your couch watching (favorite tv show). You intended to wait for Armin, but you soon grew sleepy and fell into a deep sleep. 

Moments later, the door busted open and revealed Armin, who had the biggest grin and red eyes. He looked a bit tipsy and he couldn't stop giggling. He skipped all the way to the couch where you were sleeping and shook you awake.

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Wake uuuupppp!" Armin slurred, giggling like a maniac. You finally woke and sat up, staring at Armin like he's on crack.

Which he clearly was.

"Armin...? What the hell happened to you?" You asked.

"Oooh, I had the most wonderful night with Eren and Mikasa, (y/n)!" Armin sighed, "I was well....what was I doing that time...? Oh well! Doesn't matter! What matters is that I am hungry! So hungry this He-Man can practically eat a Jean!" Armin laughed.

"First of all, you're not He-Man. Second, Jean's not a horse, Armin." You sighed.

"Gurl, have you not seen Jean's face?! IT'S SOOOO LOOOONG! LIKE MAH DI-"

"ALRIGHT, YOU HAD DRUGS. WHO GAVE 'EM TO YOU?!" You cried. Armin complained that he wouldn't talk unless he got some munchies, so you gave him a pack of Oreos and made him talk. Although you couldn't decipher what he was talking about since Armin kept stuffing his face with Oreos, you could tell that it was Eren's doing. Though this was a new side of Armin and you were deeply entertained. You made a note to scold and praise Eren next time you see him.

"Armin." You called, "You do realize that you are no longer a drug virgin, no?"

"No one wants to die a virgin, (y/n)." Armin groaned, "Like this one guy named Steve who was so cute and funny but died a virgin. Yeah, Steve was a bitch."

"You're more likely gay when you're high. I wonder how you're like when you're drunk." You chuckled and listened to Armin's stories until he fell asleep. You took him upstairs and tucked him in, kissing his forehead and bidding good night until you left.

Armin was not happy when he woke up with pictures of him on crack were posted in Facebook.

Honestly, this was harder than drunk characters.

People on crack and people who are drunk have different personalities...

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!