Reader x Moblit: The Cutest Assistant

Requested and plot provided by Dark_Heartbreak!

Ah~ Moblit... I made it canon that Hanji calls him Moby when they're not working (especially when she's drunk)

Enjoy~

It was another day for a trip outside the walls. Not too many enjoys this, however. Most soldiers were terrified and started to place bets on who'll die this time. You hardly cared, as long as your comrades are safe.

Then, there's Moblit.

He kept stealing glances at you. He's always worried about you whenever you're training, experimenting with Squad Leader Hanji, cooking, cleaning and mostly during the expeditions.

Some say this was simply a comrade looking out to another comrade. But you, Hanji and Moblit knew it was something bigger.

You finally caught eye contact with Moblit, you waved and smiled. Moblit flinched and turned away, his ears beat red. You giggled.

You came up to him and tapped his shoulder. Moblit turned and his eyes widened.

"Hi there, Moby!" You said enthusiastically, Moblit blushed and hung his head, desperately trying to hide all his blushing.

"H-hello... Cadet (y/n). Uhm, we're on duty and didn't you promise to call me by my real name?" Moblit stuttered.

"I know. But it's cute~!" You giggled, "say... Do you wanna bet?"

Moblit furrowed his brows, "on who's going to die this time?!"

"Heck no! Just a bet between you and me, that's all!" You cried. Moblit thought for a moment.

"What is it?"

"If I kill more titans than you, go on a date with me!"

Moblit choked on his own saliva (if that was possible...).

"W-what if I win...?" Moblit asked.

You thought for a moment, "hmm.... That depends on you! So, deal?" You held out a hand.

Moblit hesitated for a bit, but reluctantly shook your hand.

The expedition soon ended, and miraculously, nobody died, though there are a lot injured, some lost a limb or two.

You and Moblit were currently tending to Squad Hanji's horses, you wear brushing their mane as Moblit fed them hay.

"So...? How many did you kill?" You asked eagerly, Moblit blushed as he remembered that bet.

"F...five, you?"

"Ten! I win~ Moby goes on a date with me~ Moby goes on a date with me~" You sang.

Moblit sighed and smiled, he was excited for tomorrow.

EY LOOK! IT'S TOMORROW~!

Moblit brushed off imaginary dust away from his shirt and pants for the hundredth time. He wore a simple buttoned-up cream shirt and ankle-length biege pants with his shiniest leather shoes. He held a boquet of (f/f) in his hands. Moblit stood before your door.

He nervously knocked and cleared his throat, "(y/n)...? I-uh... Are you ready...?"

"In a minute...!" You called back. Moblit heard a crash and assumed you tripped over a book, again.

"Are you okay...?" Moblit asked through the door.

You opened the door quickly and smiled dashingly, "okay! Now I'm ready!" You wore your Sunday's best, which was a tangerine knee-length dress with matching tangerine flats. A darker shade corset was around your stomach and a white blouse with puffy short sleeves served as your chest cover.

Your hair was neatly combed and you made sure to apply light make-up for today's event. Moblit's eyes widened and he blushed 50 shades of red.

"Y-you look...uh...stunning, (y/n)." Moblit trailed off, scratching the back of his neck as he looked away whislt blushing.

You giggled, "thank you! You're looking dashing today too, Moby! I can call you 'Moby', right, Moby?" You asked.

Moblit laughed at your enthusiasm, he ruffled your hair which you cried that he ruined your 2 hour hair preparations. Moblit held out his hand and you held it, he gave you flowers and lead the way.

"So, where do you want to-"

"Oh hey! It's (y/n) and Moby!!" Hanji called, you and Moblit turned around to see a woman wearing the Survey Corps' uniform. She had auburn hair which she kept in a ponytail and glasses. A big grin plastered across her face.

"What a coincidence, Moby! I was just about to call you. It's my day-off and I wanna shop for laboratory instruments!" Hanji said. You smiled at your squad leader.

"E-eh? B-but Squad Leader, I-I'm on a d-date wi-" But Moblit was cut off.

"Date? Great! Shopping date it is! Though, there are three of us... You okay with this, (y/n)?" Hanji asked.

You nodded and grinned, "a date with Squad Leader and Moby! Yay!"

And Moblit was confused as ever.

D'aaaww! You did a great job, Moblit!

Moblit: T-thank you... But I couldn't have done it without your directing, Danchou.

Thanks~!

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

BONUS

"Squad Leader! We have no business with a bake shop!" Moblit cried as he tried to restrain Hanji from entering the bake shop.

"CaaaAAAAaaakkkkKKKKEEEEEeeee!" Hanji moaned, drooling over the sweet treats.

You laughed as you watched Moblit drag Hanji to another shop to buy new journals.