Orphan!Reader x Mean!Eren: Time

Requested by TeamCrafted_Otaku!

Why you want a mean Eren? ;-;

Enjoy~

"Wahhh!!" you sobbed loudly as Eren, once again, was punishing you by smacking your behind, he was also yelling at you.

"This oughta teach you a lesson!" Eren yelled angrily, he swung his hand and hit your behind. You sobbed louder and Eren yelled angrier.

If your family hadn't abandoned you, you wouldn't be living with such a demon. But, you couldn't bring yourself to hate Eren. He took you in, even though it was Mikasa and Armin who took care of you, Eren still took you in.

You did everything you could to make Eren like you. Unfortunately, all of your attempts backfire, making Eren despise you even more.

Armin told you that Eren had a bad history with kids, but you didn't believe him.

Mikasa said that you were too adorable and Eren was just jealous of you, you didn't believe her either.

And, the reason why you got a spanking was because, earlier, Eren was working in the living room and you decided to bring him coffee. Unfortunately, you accidently slipped on some paper and the hot coffee spilled on Eren's shirt and papers, enraging the boy.

"M-Mikasa-nee!! Armin-nii!! Wahh!" you cried out the names of the two and they came running down the stairs.

"Eren!!" the two yelled, Mikasa roughly pushed Eren away from you and Armin scooped you up and you sobbed on his chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mikasa yelled.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with that?!" Eren yelled back and pointed an accusing finger at you.

"Armin, take (y/n) upstairs and put her to sleep." Mikasa said, Armin nodded and the two of you went to the bedroom, you cried as you heard the muffled yells of the two downstairs.

"I-I... only wanted to give E-Eren... nii coffee.... A-Armin-nii... Why does E-Eren-nii hate me?" you sobbed, Armin began patting your head.

"Eren doesn't hate you, (y/n). All he needs is time." Armin replied softly.

"Time...?"

"Yes, time. You learned how to adapt to this house and to us, remember? It took you some time to be used to the new environment and we were patient. Eren doesn't know how to to wait so wait for him, (y/n). Wait for Eren to open up to you, and one day, you'll both learn how to love each other." Armin explained, you nodded and eased into his arms.

Time, all you both needed is time.

Another short one. My Writer's Block is extremely bad.
Help me out.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!