Reader x Eren: 3DMG Race

I just can't get this awesome anime out of my mind!!! If you have watched Shingeki no Kyojin, I LOVE YOU!!! Also, isn't it awesome if Corporal Levi's your bro?! Anyways, to start this new story, Eren Jaeger people~!! Enjoy~

Chapter 1: 3DMG Race

"WOHOOO!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, you felt the cool breeze brush your face as you glide around the walls using your 3D Maneuver Gear. You always love using the 3DMG, and because Commander Erwin asked you and your best friend to deliver a package to Commander Pixis, who is having his morning walk, you had a chance to use your 3DMG.

"Having fun (y/n)?" You turn your head to see your best friend, Eren Jaeger, gliding along with you.

"You bet! Uwah! I'm so glad Commander Erwin did this!" you cried and did a flip before you glided. Eren laughed and sped off.

"Last one to get to Commander Pixis does the other's cleaning duty for Corporal!!" Eren yelled, you gasped and sped up also.

"No fair! You had a head start!!" you yelled when you caught up with Eren. He held out a peace sign and used his gas, you copied and both of you (fabulously) landed on one of the roofs. Both of you ran and used the 3DMG to fly onto another roof until you climbed the wall.

"FIRST!!!" Both of you yelled in unison once both of your foot touched the wall. Eren and you bickered about who came first and who came last. Both of you didn't notice a certain Commander, smiling and drinking wine in front of you.

"I was first! You do my cleaning duties!" Eren cried.

"As if! My foot touched the ground first!" You quarreled.

"ATTENTION!!"

"YES, SIR!" Both of you saluted to Commander Pixis, who laughed and pat your heads.

"I believe you have a package for me?" Pixis smiled.

"Yes! Cadet Jaeger and Cadet (l/n) has delivered the package from Commander Erwin safe and untouched!" You reported as you handed the package to Pixis. He thanked the both of you and dismissed himself.

"Oh and, by the way," Pixis said, Eren and you tensed, "I believe Corporal Levi has requested to tell you both that you two are given extra cleaning duty." And with that, he left.

You and Eren groaned.

So, Waddya think?
R&R please?
Thank You~!!