Eren x Reader x Armin: Little Red Riding Hood

Requested by Tbridrod!

A spin-off of my favorite tale~ I love the Grimm Brother's version too! (I love everything creepy.)

Enjoy~

"(y/n)!" Mikasa called.

"Yes, mother?" you called back as you descended from the stairs. You grabbed a cookie from the cookie jar as Mikasa wrapped you in your favorite red hood.

"I want you to take this basket filled with the pastries you baked," Mikasa began and gave you a basket, "to your grandmother who is sick and cannot go to town."

After dressing you, Mikasa said, "you do remember how to get there, right?"

You nodded vigorously, "I just have to follow the path and to not wander around the woods!"

Mikasa smiled and pat your head, "good. Now, best not be late." and Mikasa waved goodbye.

As you sang and walked down the path, there was a wolf-boy hiding behind a tree.

"I-it's (y/n)!" Eren blushed and he felt his tail wag vigorously.

"I'll make my move today!" He said determingly and appeared before you.

"Hello, Little Red (y/n) Hood." Eren grinned and his big teeth showed.

"Good day, Mr. Eren!" You greeted cheerfully with a sweet smile which made the wolf-boy blush.

"W-where ya heading to?" He stuttered.

"Oh! I'm going to my grandmother's house to give her the pastries I baked!" You showed the basket. Eren suddenly asked if he could have one but you denied him.

"These are for grandmother, Mr. Eren," you pouted, "I'm sorry but you can't have one."

Eren's large ears dropped and he pouted. Suddenly, he thought of a plan, "(y/n), there are pretty flowers blooming in that patch of land there," Eren pointed towards behind the bushes, "I'm sure your grandmother will be pleased if you brought her some flowers!"

Your eyes lit up and you grinned. You thanked Eren and went off.

Eren, who knew where your grandmother lived, went straight to your grandmother's house. Fortunately, he found the house.

Eren walked up to the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" came the voice of a girl.

Eren cleared his throat and made the most pathetic high pitched voice, "it's (y/n)!"

"Oh, (y/n)? Just get the key from under the mat! I'm too weak to stand." and Eren did so, he pushed the key in the keyhole and turned it. The door made a click noise and swung open.

Eren creeped in and pulled the covers from the person in bed. Armin shrieked and covered himself.

"Out of the bed and clothes, old hag." Eren snarled, he lifted Armin up by the collar of his dress and undressed him before Eren threw him in a closet and lock him in.

"Hey! Let me out of here!" Armin cried, pounding on the wooden door. Eren opened the door once again to tie Armin's limbs together and to put a handkerchief in his mouth.

"Now be quiet, I want to eat (y/n)..." Eren smirked. He wore Armin's clothes and slipped in the bed. He pulled the covers over his head and got to position.

Back to you. You picked flower after flower, hoping that your grandmother would like them. When you thought that you had picked enough flowers, you got back to the path towards your grandmother's house.

Your eyes widened when you found the door open. You entered the house carefully, feeling an eerie atmosphere as you took a step. You sighed in relief when you saw your grandmother on her bed.

"(y/n)?" Armin's voice came high pitched and old. You smiled and placed the basket on the bed side table.

"Hello, grandmother! Mother had asked me to bring you some pastries I baked!" You smiled. Armin chuckled and pulled the cover off of him a bit.

But, poor you who hadn't realized that the one who was occupying the bed was actually Eren.

"Oh, grandmother! What big ears you have!" You cried, examining the furry part.

"All the better to hear you with." Grandmother replied.

"What big eyes you have!" You cried as you examined the strong titan green eyes.

"All the better to see you with." Grandmother replied as he sat up, you noticed the furry paws.

"Grandmother, what big hands you have!" You cried.

"All the better to grab you with." And Eren grabbed your shoulders to throw you on the bed and to get on top of you.

"What big teeth you have!" You cried, Eren smirked and leaned down to nibble your ear.

"All the better," he whispered, "to bite you with."

Eren began leaving trails of kisses and marks on your neck which made you moan. Suddenly, the door to the closet opened and out came Armin.

"Grandmother?!" You cried, Armin started to hit Eren with a mop.

"Leave my (y/n) alone!" He cried, Eren bit the mop and broke it in a chomp. Armin grabbed a robe and wore it before he picked you up and ran. Unfortunately, Eren was able to trap you in a corner.

"Go away, Eren!" Armin yelled.

"Hell no," Eren growled, "not without me having a bite of (y/n)!"

BANG

"What the hell is the noise about?!" Cried the huntsman Levi who happened to pass by, he kicked the door open and marched down towards Eren.

"Huh, trying to eat Little Red (y/n) Hood are you? Pervert." Levi snarled, he stepped on Eren's tail which made the wolf-boy cry.

"Get off of my tail!" He cried, pulling on his tail. Levi removed his foot from the tail and Eren stumbled back.

"Come on, you dog." Levi called and he dragged Eren by the ear.

"I-I'm a wolf..." He whimpered.

And thus, you became friends with the wolf (who was well trained by the huntsman) and would always have a picnic with him and your grandmother.

THE. FREAKING. END.

it's sooo long~

Eren: That's what she said~

Really?

You know what'll make me happy? Someone who'll draw Eren as a wolf boy, Erwin as a huntsman, Mikasa as grandmother and Levi as little red riding hood.

I wanna see one xD

Question~ How do you describe my appearance, Trainees? Leave it in the comments~

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!