Reader x SnK: 7 Minutes in Heaven

This game is a sin when you're not paired up with the person you like.

Enjoy!

You sighed heavily when your friend shouted from the top of her lungs screaming, "Let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven!"

A group of friends and acquaintances gathered in a circle. You saw (fav SnK Character) looking at you and shrugged. You blushed and looked away. Sylvia, who was the host, spun a bottle in the middle. The first person picked out a name in a hat and headed towards the closet with their partner. Sylvia and a few others were hanging around the closet to hear any good noises coming from the two couple. You and the rest of the group stayed in your places. Until (fav SnK Character) and you locked gazes. You could see in their eyes that they were scared to be paired with someone they didn't quite like. You sent them a "Don't worry about it!" smile which made then smile back.

Seven minutes passed and someone retrieved the two couple from the closet. Their clothes were a bit messy and a few howled. Sylvia spun the bottle again and you almost fainted when it pointed at you.

You hesitantly took a piece of paper with someone's name written on it from the hat and silently prayed to be paired up with someone you liked.

You slowly opened your eyes to look at the name.

(fav SnK Character)

You froze in your spot until Sylvia took the paper from your hands. "Would you look at that?! Hey, (fav SnK Character)! Do you think seven minutes is enough?"

(fav SnK Character) stood up and softly slaps Sylvia's cheek, blushing mildly, "You're undeniably gross, Sylvia." They said.

Sylvia opened the closet door for both of you and gave a smirk, "Try not to make too much noise okay? There are protection inside, of course. Well, enjoy!"

You and your partner blushed madly and was about to protest when Sylvia shut the door and locked it. You both sat down across from each other, but the space was limited so you had to hug your legs.

A moment of silence began and you both tried to keep any eye contact from one another. Until they cleared their throat, "I...uh...I'm glad I got paired with you...though." They said awkwardly.

"Oh, uhm...thanks...? M-me too..." You chuckled nervously.

Then another moment of silence came. You didn't look anywhere but on your lap. (fav SnK Character) shifted a bit making you yelp.

"S-sorry...! I'm not going to do anything you don't like!" They swore.

"N-no...it's just...well...uhm.." You tried to hide your blushing face but you could sense that they were watching you closely. "I...I kinda...l-l-like you...y'know..? So...this is kinda...awkward...? Well! Not awkward, I mean I like it, not in a perverted way but, it is kinda weird having to be alone with you, not that I'm a stalker or anythi-" You rambled but was silenced when (fav SnK Character) placed their lips upon yours.

"I...like you too." They smiled. They held your hand and kissed it, making you blush redder. "We only have a limited time...let's at least make it worth while? We can go to get coffee after the party...does that sound good?" They smiled a little, making all the butterflies in your stomach to go crazy. You nodded your head and leaned in for another kiss.

While you were both inside the closet, somebody thought about a new game and almost everyone who was playing Seven Minutes in Heaven joined them. You and your partner were left in the closet to enjoy your time together.

"I feel as if I'm forgetting something related to a small room..." Sylvia said to herself. "Nah, must be my imagination!"

I'm taking a short hiatus, Trainees!

I'll come back by mid May or so!

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!