Reader x Reiner: Pomegranate

So this one time, we talked about Greek Mythology during English class. My friend and I literally fangirled when our teacher introduced the main gods and goddesses. We made sure he wouldn't forget some, he wouldn't get their titles mixed up.

Then when Hades and Persephone were called up, I legit hyperventilated and shrieked. My other classmate yelled at me to shut up.

Also,
You-Persephone
Annie-Demeter
Erwin-Apollo
Eren-Hermes
Bertolt-Zues
Levi-Charon
Hanji-Hecate
Reiner-Hades
Rico-Thanatos
Marco-Helios

Enjoy!

You happily made flower crowns on the fields as your Nymph friends sang and danced around. You ran out of flowers, and now you and your friends were picking some.

"(y/n)! Look at these daisies! My, Mother Nature sure has done well this season!" One of your Nymph friend said.

"That wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the Goddess of Spring, (y/n)!" Another said. You smiled at there compliments as you counted the dandelions for your mother, Annie. Mostly known as Mother Nature.

You marveled over the flowers you have picked. You thought that they were more beautiful than the flowers in Olympus, since these flowers you were holding were made by your mother. You suddenly grew tired and your Nymph friends guided you back home. You saw your mother harvesting the pomegranate tree at your backyard.

You hugged her from behind and stole a fruit. "Did you have fun today, Kore?" Your mother asked. You shrugged off the name Annie called you and nodded.

"I did, but I'm awfully tired..." You broke the fruit a part and ate a seed. "And hungry."

Annie took the fruit and wiped the juice on your lip with a gloved hand. "Well, best not eat fruit on an empty stomach. It'll hurt." You took the basket from her and followed her inside, a hot bowl of hazelnut soup was found on the dining table with bread next to it. You settled the basket of pomegranates down and thanked your mother for the meal.

Before you went to bed, you read a book about The Olympus that was given by your father, Bertolt, the god of all gods and goddesses. You would always turn to that one chapter that interested you.

Chapter Four; The Underworld.

Unlike the other chapters, Chapter Four did not have pictures. Even the ruler himself. You didn't know what the king of the Underworld looked like, but you were aware of his character. He was a ruthless, merciless, selfish, arrogant, lustful king...or so your mother told. But the book didn't have anything written about The Underworld's mysterious ruler. Because of this, you formed a little crush on the king, and this would most certainly tore your mother a part.

So the only one who knew about this crush was your best friend and Messenger God, Eren. He would come by once and a while to chat or play with you. You weren't allowed to go far from the cottage you live at. And you weren't allowed to go anywhere without the Nymphs, Annie, or Eren. Annie was quite over protective, She refused to have you suitors, and even with all the wonderful and expensive gifts your suitors presented, Annie declined all of them.

The recent one was the God of Music, Erwin. Who brought a golden harp and played for you. Annie was not amused and said that he needed more practice. before shoving him out the door.

Sometimes you found this lock down ridiculous. But you get scared easily so you were glad that your mother was there, she would protect you from all the bad things that you knew. But still, curiosity always gets the better of you.

One day, you were picking flowers once more near a forest with two of your Nymph friends. They were picking all the possible garnishes while you picked the flowers.