Reader x Eren: Tomorrow

Requested by TheOfficialNaLuFan and xsocial_butterlyx!

I have been inspired just by the word 'tomorrow'. And I thought about Eren. xD

Enjoy~

You panted and dropped to the ground after being chased around by a 7 meter titan. It was because you were driving out titans but your 3DMG broke and you couldn't fly onto roofs so you had to run for your life.

(A/N: DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN JEAN'S 3DMG BROKE AND HE SAW A DEAD PERSON'S 3DMG AND PLANNED ON GETTING IT BUT THERE WAS A TITAN THERE AND HE MANAGED TO GET IT WITH MARCO BECOMING BAIT?! MARCO USED TO BE HALF THE MAN HE USED TO BE. //shot)

Luck came through when that titan was killed by one of the Survey Corps. You were panting and crying harshly as you looked up on the person who was standing on the decaying titan's head.

"Eren...!!" you cried and ran into his arms, which where open wide. You cried deeply on the boy's chest, staining his uniform.

"I don't want to die...! I don't want to die...! E-Eren...!!" you whimpered and sobbed, Eren tried calming you down with soothing words and a gentle rub on your back.

"You're not going to die, (y/n). Over my dead body, the human and the titan." Eren swore, you clung to him and Eren wrapped an arm around your waist, soon, both of you returned to HQ.

"Eren," Levi growled, "I told you to not leave! Do you know how much trouble we could get in to just because of your reckless behaviour?!" he yelled.

"I'm very sorry for my actions, Corporal," Eren bowed, "but they weren't reckless. I intended to save (y/n) from being devoured by titans." he added. You, with tears still flowing down your cheeks, bowed and apologized more.

"My 3DMG broke, Corporal! I had no blades left and I ran. Eren saved me before I was devoured!" you cried, "if there was someone you have to punish, then that person should be me! I showed my side of weakness! I-I should've died in va-"

"No one dies in vain, (y/n)!" Eren snapped, you flinched in fear and began to cry once more. Levi groaned and rubbed his temples.

"No one is going to get punished. But, until supper, I want you," Levi pointed at you, "in your room. That must've been traumatic and I don't want my soldiers freeze in fright in battle. Eren, you are going to watch over, (y/n). Understood?" Levi said. Eren nodded and saluted before he walked you towards your room, where you cried your heart out.

"Shh... it's okay, (y/n). Let it all out today, and tomorrow, you will be stronger. More courageous, fearsome like a lion. Tomorrow, you will sore throughout the sky with your wings of freedom." Eren declared, you were comfortable with him cocooning you in his arms, and every once and a while, he would plant a tender kiss on your head, cheek and nose.

Tomorrow, you thought, tomorrow. I will wear the burden of the Wings of Freedom with pride.

Flugel Der Freiheit! (I think I spelled it wrong...)

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!