Reader x Mad!Eren: Worthy

Inspired by Madame Macabre's God Syndrome ft. Ashe! 

Two of my favorite Youtubers working together is just heaven for me ;-;

Enjoy! 

You were walking aimlessly in the park, not a soul to be seen. It was probably normal since it was probably in the middle of the night, and you were a bit tipsy.

Not your fault to drink your ass off, you got yelled at from work. You sighed and sat on the park bench, which was the only one illuminated by the street lamp. You saw today's paper next to you and you picked it up; frowning at the headline.

MAD MAN ON THE LOOSE. 

Saturday, at November 15, 2014. St. Maria's Asylum confirmed that their most dangerous patient is on the loose. The patient's care giver, (y/n) (l/n) stated that her team found one nurse dead in the patient's chambers, naked. They concluded that the patient escaped through means of a nurse's uniform during a night shift. Citizens are warned that this patient is not only mental, but deadly also. Eren Jaeger, once a beloved doctor but was driven mad, has murdered countless of innocent citizens. His method of murdering is horrid, and would scar anyone who will lay eyes on his 'creations'. We advise citizens to keep their doors and windows locked at night, have at least someone or something that can protect you when going out. 

You sighed for the umpteenth time, crushing the paper into a ball and throwing it away. Why did Eren escape? Sure, you understood that he longed for freedom, but you told him that the world wasn't ready for him. Didn't Eren like you?

You applied for a job in St. Maria's Asylum two years ago, and was given a patient to take care of. This patient was Eren Jaeger, who, like you, was new to the asylum. Everyone there referred to him as, 'Number 666'. He requested it, for reasons unknown. You did your job like you were trained for. But when Eren started muttering, "Cut them down and make them holy....cut them down and make them holy..." You proposed to be his care taker for the rest of his life. To your delight, the officials allowed you to do so. And even gave you a team. But his chambers was always guarded with the FBI. They said that Eren had a criminal record, he was a murderer. And to everyone's shock, you didn't seem to care about that. You became special in that asylum since you were the only one who could directly touch Eren. The director said that Eren was once a beloved doctor but he was slowly driven mad. Maybe it was because he suddenly lost his family? But some said that he was the one who killed his father and sister, and his mother was murdered and he killed that murderrer also.

But you still understood Eren, and he trusted you, reasons unknown.

You burrowed your face in your hands and silently wept. You soon didn't notice a silhouette of a man before you. He smiled and gently placed a hand on top of your head. You flinched and looked up, crying harder when you saw Eren before you. He was wearing a dark brown trench coat with its hood over his head. Eren's green eyes were shimmering with delight under the hood, it seemed like he was filled with want. You shook your head as Eren slowly pulled you into a hug.

"Eren...." You whimpered, pulling him closer. "Where have you been?"

"I have been making unholy people holy once more, (y/n). You should see my creations...my master pieces." Eren whispered mysteriously, his voice chilly yet satisfying. He pulled you up and held your hand, dragging you somewhere.

"Am I worthy enough....?" You asked with a sly grin, it was weird but you feel as if your sanity was slowly drying up as you took a step.

Eren spun you around and caressed your cheek, gazing into your (e/c) eyes. He smirked and said, "You are already worthy of my presence, my dear (y/n). And if it is needed, I will not hesitate to convert you. What I want is for you to follow me, for you to be my disciple. You are, of course, forgiven, my child."

You smiled and melted in his arms, "You are my god, Eren. My king and my savior."

I absolutely love the works of Madame Macabre and ashestoashesjc. I always listen to their music and sometimes The Madame Reads. They calm my nerves and I can just type away. You Trainees should go check out their channels!

Requests are STILL ON HOLD. CONTEST TRAINEES. CONTEEEEST.

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!