Reader x Jean: Family

CHILDREEEEEENNNNNN.

Enjoy!

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You looked around and smiled at your husband's sleeping figure. You watched Jean's body go up and down for a while before you slipped out of your bed and checked the time. it was only five in the morning. You yawned and continued down the hall. You went inside the kitchen and got a few ingredients out. You started to prepare breakfast for your family when you heard footsteps coming from the stair way.

"Mama! Mama!" You heard your youngest, age four, call. You placed your pointer finger on your lips when he arrived inside the kitchen. He mimicked your actions and apologized. You giggled and kissed his head.

"Good morning, (name). Did you sleep well?" You asked. Your son nodded, he hugged your legs and yawned. You smiled and continued cooking. Your youngest helped you with preparing the table. When everything was set, your child went upstairs to wake up the other family members. You patiently waited while reading the morning paper, you stopped when you heard a deep yawn.

"Good morning, sunshine." You chuckled as you saw your husband appear with bed hair. Jean smiled at you and made a cup of coffee for himself, he gave you a morning kiss.

"I brushed, I swear." Jean said, you smiled and leaned for a kiss. Then, two yawns were heard and Jean and you looked up to see your two daughters. The oldest who was ten, and your middle, who was seven. They greeted you with a sleepy 'Good Morning' as they sat down before the breakfast table. You all ate happily before your daughters went up to get ready for school. Jean also got ready for work, which was starting up his computer to start writing a new chapter of his novel. Maybe his editor, Marco, would drop by later on. You gave your daughters their lunches and you and Jean with your youngest watched them ride the bus to school.

You cleaned around the house with your four year old. He brought snacks to Jean who was buried in nothing but concentration to his novel. When your daughters returned, you had a family moment by playing games on consoles and board games. You watched all the available shows on Netflix with your family and after that, you and Jean helped your daughters with their homework. At night, you tucked them all in. Jean read a bed time story to your four year old, and you sang a lullaby to your daughters. You kissed Jean goodnight and you both slept peacefully in each other's arms.

***

You and Jean held hands as you both watched your grandchildren play. Your children gathered around you both and smiled lovingly at you. Your granddaughter approached Jean and placed a flower crown upon his head. Your grandson gave you a bouquet of flowers he and his siblings picked.

Jean and you shared a sweet kiss and continued to watch the children play with your children.

Requests are ON HOLD!

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!