Reader x Tutor!Levi: Brats

Disney-fied week shall start on Monday, PHT. Which means it'll start on the ninth of February, 2015. That means five days of Disney!SnK. This is going to be beautiful.

Requested by FloatingNarwhals and DaraErazo!

Welcome back, Trainees! Your welcome back gift is a photo of me and my brothers sleeping!

Enjoy!

"I'll have you know, I graduated at the top of my class in high school, so I don't need a tutor!" You complained.

Today was another summer day at the manor. Both of your parents were on a business trip and you were going to start college at Spring. However, your father was concerned for your studies so he hired a private tutor. You were quite prideful and didn't like the idea of having a tutor. Sure, you get C's and maybe D's, but the only thing that was important was passing! Or so you said. Today was the first day of tutoring and by far, you didn't like your tutor.

"Like I care, brat." Levi Ackerman rolled his eyes before he adjusted his glasses. He picked up a text book and began scanning through it. You were both in your study room, across from one another. You were pouting and glaring at everything while Levi kept his cool, constantly glancing at your grades. One time, he sighed heavily and his eyebrows furrowed even more, his frown grew. You sat there impatiently, tapping your foot in a hymn you didn't know. Until Levi finally placed the sheet of papers down and glared at you.

"The...Hell..?" You raised a brow, getting nervous by the second.

"You have a worse case than anyone at all. We better get started." Levi said shortly, he began opening text books one after another and made you read them.

Time flew by and your brain was fried to crisp. You were already confused when Levi was still explaining how to use a formula for Math.

"And that's how you get the answer for z. Do you understand, (y/n)?" Levi asked. "Oi! If you have time to sleep, I suggest studying since I'll be giving a pop quiz!"

"Hold up a sec! Aren't you just a tutor?! Not a teacher?!" You yelled. "Hey, not to be rude and all, but I'm happy with how I am at school. What matters is that I pass and I'm happy! It was never anyone's responsibilities to keep my grades high!"

Levi glared at you and shook his head, "That's all for today then. I'll be going." He gathered his things and he left you angry.

Then, months have passed and you were getting used to Levi and his harsh tutoring. Your grades improved. You sat on the same usual chair as last time and started to do your homework.

"Aren't you productive?" Levi said as he entered the study room. He placed his things on the table and sat down across from you. You timidly nodded at him and continued on with your homework. Levi left you be so that he could scan through your text books. A few minutes passed and you were done with your homework, so was Levi with his scanning.

"Your grades have improved, isn't that nice?" Levi said.

"I guess, I mean...if it keeps people happy..." You mumbled.

"Good brats ought to stay good." Levi said.

"What?!" You cried.

"Ah, you're finally yourself." Levi smirked. "I was beginning to think you were brain washed."

"What is wrong with you?"

Levi shrugged, "Nothing much, I just noticed how you weren't so lively these past few months. A brat should be happy with having high grades, no? You were quite peculiar." You crossed your arms. "What I think you need, is a little fun." Your eyes lit up and you stared at Levi.

"You mean...?" You asked excitingly.

Levi nodded, "Yeah, classes dismissed." He stood up and held out his hand, "Would an amusment park be fine?"

You took his hand and smiled, "Yeah!"

OMFG, this whole month is a disaster. Too much work! School work! Bah!

Your Danchou's sick to the bone.... ;-;

Requests are ON HOLD

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!

WOOT. UPDATES.