Reader x Eren: Bullied

Requested by TheOfficialNaLuFan!

Hope you like it!

Warning: Mean words.

Enjoy~

"Oi (y/n)! Give us your lunch money!" Yelled the local bully at your school. You suddenly ran to escape the bullies but unfortunately, they were able to catch you.

"Tryin' to run away, huh smart guy?!" He yelled, they pushed you roughly to the wall and you winced at the pain. You sank on the floor as tears poured down your cheeks.

"S-stop...." you cried meekly, you had your arms up over your head as a shield as your knees were on your chin. The bullies kept teasing you as they kicked and punched you.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"You'd make a great prostitute!"

"Pig!"

"Asshole!"

"Die already!"

They continued to bully you as you cried silently. No matter how many times this has happened, you couldn't get used to it.

You were bullied everyday because of your background.

Your parents were divorced, you lived with your uncle, who was a drunkard, you were miserable and was often molested by your uncle. Now, you are an orphan who hasn't got any friends.

Nobody stood up for you and you weren't expecting it.

Even now...

"Hey! Leave (y/n) alone, bastards!" cried the voice of a teen.

You and the bullies looked up to see the new transferee, Eren Jaeger, running towards the bullies.

"Mind your own business, punk!" the bullies yelled, Eren kicked the tallest one in the nuts and the bully cried in agony. The others charged at Eren and they started a fight.

You watched as Eren fought the bullies until they ran away. When they did, Eren stretched out his hand.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" He asked in concern, despite having a bruise on his right cheek and a cut on his lips.

"I-I'm used to it.... B-but...! Why did you do it?! Why did you stood up for me?!" You cried as more tears flowed down your cheeks. The warm feeling in your chest was uncomfortable, what is it?

"Why? Because I'm sick and tired of seeing you crying and being miserable. I know that underneath all those tears there's a warm and sincere smile! I want to see it, (y/n)!" Eren said, he took your hand and pulled you in a hug.

"From now on, I won't let any tear fall from your eyes. I want you to know that I'm always here for you alright?" Eren said, he planted a kiss on your forehead and you nodded, feeling a smile across your face.

"Yeah... I'm counting on you."

LONELY PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT ALONE. I'M HERE FOR YOU, TRAINEES. ;-;

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!