Reader x Jean: Goodnight, Jean

I'll make sure to link the video over there -->

The song does not belong to me, it belongs to Michaela Laws, who so kindly allowed me to make a fanfiction about her heart breaking song that will just leave you broken.

Do you have your tissues? Good?

Enjoy~

Jean was cleaning out the chest where he kept his stuff. It was a bit empty since Marco's belongings were not there anymore. All of his stuff were taken back to his family. Even the rock collection he started with Jean.

Marco... No one deserved to die at that age. At least he got to fulfill his dream of becoming a hero, right? Risking his life for Connie and then dying for Jean.

"I have to admit...you were kind of an idiot that time.." Jean sighed. He had enough of crying over something that cannot be returned, so instead of crying, he fought. He'll fight until the day he returns to Marco's side.

"Hmm? What's this?" Jean said to himself as he picked up an old dusty box. It looked like it was months old, cold and untouched. Jean could barely make out the name on the box.

"Was this Marco's...?" Jean's eyes widened and he immediately opened it.

Though, he was disappointed to see music sheets. Jean sighed, he never knew how to read music sheets, so this was a waste.

"Unless...." Jean thought before he dashed off.

You were playing a piece on the piano when you suddenly heard a knock on your door. You were about to answer it before Jean came barging in.

"Jean, wha-?!" You began but was cut off when Jean gave you a bunch of music sheets.

"Don't ask. Just play." Jean panted, you didn't question him since he looked desperate. You inhaled and scanned through the notes, you nodded and went into position.

(A/N: Please listen to the song first before continuing. If you're on mobile, just go search "Goodnight, Jean". Uploader's name is Michaela Laws. On the laptop/computer? At the side. And tissues. Yes, tissues.)

As you were singing, Jean felt tears in his eyes. When did Marco compose this? The lyrics... It was like Marco was talking to him. Jean clenched his fists.

You looked at Jean and said, just before ending the song, "goodnight, Jean." In Jean's perspective, he saw Marco in your position, smiling and bidding Jean goodnight.

You remained silent and took the music sheet. You gave Jean the item and he began weeping, holding the music sheets close as he knelt on the ground. You walked out and sighed.

"I did it... Marco." You whispered as you looked up before you walked away from the sounds of weeping.

Again, don't own the song. Credits to Michaela Laws!

Second part is the prequeal :P dis feel ride has just begun!

Requests are ON HOLD.

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!