Reader x Jean: Counting Sheep

NighteFlakes has requested a Reader x Jean! I hope you like it!

Have any of you watched the 2nd OVA? I wanted to use the nickname Jean's mom use to call him, but I got confused as to which nickname am I gonna use. Should it be 'Jeanbo' or 'Jeany'? Anyways, find out!

Enjoy~!

Jean was walking down the hall towards your room, he wanted to slip in your bed and cuddle while you slept. He had just finished his rounds and was ready to get to bed. Jean expects you to be asleep.

Turning right, Jean shoves the duplicate key on the lock and turns it, he opened the door and went in, only to stop dead in his tracks.

"(y/n)? Why are you still awake?" Jean asked when he saw you looking out of the window. You jolted at the sudden call.

"Huh...? Oh, Jeany, it's just you." you replied.

"Of course it's me, who would have a duplicate key to your room? And, could you please not call me that?" Jean faced palmed, you chuckled and sat on your bed.

"I couldn't go to sleep..." you hung your head, Jean smirked and brought his hand to his chin.

"(y/n), if you missed me that much, you should've told me!"

"Oh, it's not that at all, Jean." BURN JEAN, BURN.

"T-then what kept you up so late?" Jean trembled.

"Well, would you sympathize for a naturally non-symphathetic person, if that person did a sympathetic favor for you?" you replied, Jean had his mouth open and blood was dripping from his nose.

"What...?"

"Oh, never mind. No one gets my mind these days." you chuckled.

Jean paused for a bit before he wiped his nose, "I know, why don't I count sheep for you?"

"Eh? Count sheep?" you asked. Jean nodded and told you to get to bed, you did and Jean joined you.

"It's an old trick to get a kid to go to sleep. My ma used to count for me till I fell asleep, works like a charm." Jean stated, you looked up at him with creased eyebrows and a pout.

"I'm not a kid."

"Sure you are! Now stop pouting and close your eyes, listen only to me." Jean said, you nodded and closed your eyes. Soon, Jean started counting.

"Sheep no. 1 jumped over the fence... Sheep no. 2 jumped over the fence... Sheep no. 3 jumped over the fence..." and so on,

"Sheep no. 10 jumped over the fence." Jean finished, you snapped your eyes open and looked up at Jean.

"It didn't work." you said.

"Well, I guess I have to count more." Jean smiled and counted more, you layed still and listened to Jean's counting, the fluffy sheeps jumping over fences came to your mind.

"Sheep no. 20 jumped over the fence." Jean stopped, you had your eyes half opened.

"Cute...fluffy...alpaca..." you yawned, Jean chuckled and planted a kiss on your head.

"(y/n), I'm counting sheep, not alpacas! Also, if you're sleepy, don't hold back." Jean said in a whisper, you smiled and nodded.

Soon, Jean counted up to 60 sheep in total to get you to sleep, which he successfuly did and now, you were both snuggling until dawn came.

Just so you know, aside from cats and dogs, I FREAKING LOVE ALPACAS. I SHALL MARRY ONE AND WE SHALL HAVE MANY ALPACA CHILDREN IN THE DAYS TO COME!

*clears throat* I..uh..yeah...

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!