Reader x Armin: Cold

"A-achoo!!" Armin sneezed, causing him to sit up straight in his bed, you sighed and gave him some tissues.

"I-I'm sorry I ruined your afternoon, (y/n)." Armin sniffled, you chuckled as you shook your head.

"Don't be sorry, Armin. I was the one who volunteered to take care of you right? Now, wipe your nose before snot drips on your pajamas." You said with a tender smile.

It was just this morning, during the Recon Corps' daily routine. You and Armin were in charge of cleaning the horse stalls when Armin suddenly collapsed. You immediately carried him towards your squad leader. He gave you permission to take Armin to his room, realisizing that neither Eren nor Mikasa was around, you knew that someone had to take care of your sickly friend.

"Uhm, sir?" you asked your squad leader, "May I have permission to take care of my friend? A person with a cold cannot take care of theirselves."

Your squad leader didn't hesitate and allowed you to do so. You said your thanks and left, carrying Armin on your back.

You took care of Armin for 2 whole hours while he was still asleep, he woke up when you came in with food and medicine, he immediately started apologizing over and over again. You laughed this off and told him that it didn't bother you. You fed Armin and gave him a sponge bath (you couldn't help but chuckle the whole time he turned red). Soon enough, Armin fell asleep, until he woke up and sneezed.

"Armin, I'm just going to throw the water I used for your sponge bath okay?" You said as you got up and proceeded towards the door. You stopped, suddenly, when you felt someone grab your arm.

"P-please don't go, (y/n)." Armin said, he blushed and reluctantly released your hand. You smiled and sat down again. Armin blushed redder than ever.

Hours passed and it was already night time, Armin fell asleep, Mikasa and Eren came while bringing food, they left saying good night. Then, you fell asleep on Armin's desk, while you were asleep, Armin woke up. Armin got out of bed and quietly made his way towards your sleeping form. He smiled and kissed your head. Armin carried you towards his  bed and he gently placed you on his bed.

He hugged you tightly as you smiled in your sleep.

Over the next few weeks, it was your turn to get the cold. Luckily, Armin was there to take care of you.

D'AWWW too sweet >///<

Any requested characters or chapter? If so, PM me or leave a comment~!

R&R Please~?