Reader x Mikasa: Doll

Requested by GwynethZoeCasero!

Enjoy~

"(y/n)? Where are you? Don't you want to meet your sister?" Your mom called. You ran down the stairs, grinning widely.

"My sister! Oh she's pretty!" You cried happily, you gazed at her beautiful fair skin, raven hair and gentle smile. She didn't say a thing, she just smiled.

"What's her name, mommy?" You asked.

"Her name's Mikasa."

                     ******

"Mikasa...!" You called, the ravenette turned around and smiled at you.

"(y/n), don't run, you might fall." She scolded, you giggled and hugged Mikasa tightly. Mikasa returned the hug and both of you sat down on the soft grass.

"Uhm... Can I tell you a secret?" You asked.

"I'm your sister, (y/n). You can tell me anything." Mikasa smiled, you felt safe in her arms and eased in them.

"I'm... thinking about joining the Survey Corps..." You trailed off. Mikasa dropped her arms and stared at you in shock.

"(y/n), no!" Mikasa cried, she grabbed your shoulders and began rocking you back and forth, trying to knock some sense in you.

"(y/n), I forbid you to join the Survey Corps!"

You got irritated and stood up, "what is wrong with all of you?! None of you are supporting my dreams! You're all telling me to back out! I thought you would support me with all you've got, but I was wrong!"

"(y/n), you don't under-"

"No, Mikasa! It's you who doesn't understand! I want to see what's outside of these walls! I want to feel free! None of you understands!" You cried as tears poured down your cheeks. Mikasa averted her gaze and she clenched her hands.

"No, (y/n)..." Mikasa sighed. You wiped your tears away and left. Ignoring your sister calling out your name.

You ran away from home and joined the Trainees Squad. Unfortunately, Mikasa followed you, but you chose to ignore her for 3 whole years.

The time came when you could finally join the Survey Corps, and to your annoyance, Mikasa still followed you around. And again, you kept ignoring her.

Unfortunately, during one of the exibitions, you were at your final moments after being kicked by a titan. You lay weak on the cold ground in an abandoned town. And you wished that someone could be their to keep you company.

"Mi...ka...sa..." You weakly called out to the person you longed to hold.

"(y/n)!" Ah, her voice... so vivid... so far... yet so warm...

Mikasa knelt beside you and took your hand in hers, you felt warm liquid drip on your hand.

"I-I'm so sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... (y/n)." Mikasa sobbed, you tightened your grip on Mikasa and allowed the tears to flow down your dull eyes.

"No.... I.... should be the sorry one... s-sis...." you whimpered, "you... were only looking out for my well.... being... I'm... sorry..."

Mikasa hugged you tight, "I forgive you, so please forgive me."

You nodded and closed your eyes.

                       ****

"Doctor, how's my sibling doing?" A ravenette woman asked.

"Your sibling's doing fine actually, (y/n) has been quite talkative these past few days." The doctor replied.

"Would you like to see your sibling?"

                      ****

"(y/n), there's someone here who wants to see you." The doctor said, you smiled and nodded and sat up with a doll in hand.

Mikasa entered the room and sat on an arm chair.

"How are you doing, (y/n)?"

"Oh, I'm doing good! I've been less lonely these past few days. The nurses and doctors are all equally nice." You replied with a smile.

Although, Mikasa feared hearing the next sentence you were about to say,

You showed the doll, the doll that highly resembles Mikasa, "of course, my sister has been keeping me company every day."

"(y/n)...."

"She's strong, pretty, reliable, smart and amazing!"

"I'm just here..."

"I don't know what I'd do without my sister Mikasa!"

"You should be saying all that to me..."

"There was this one time when me and Mikasa were living inside these 50 meter walls away from titans, and we joined the Survey Corps and killed a lot of titans together!"

"What are you talking about.....?"

"My sister, Mikasa, is the best!" You hugged the doll tightly.

Long story short, you're a mental patient who made a doll and treated it like a real person when there was already a person such as that.

You thought you were living inside the Walls and believed your task was to kill these titans. Again, mental patient.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!