Reader x Armin: Tactics

ARMIN~

"(y/n)!" you heard your name being called by a familliar voice. You neglected your cleaning for a bit to talk with your friend, Armin Arlert. Both of you have been friends since you joined the Survey Corps. He was the first to ever talked to you, one of the reasons why you became friends was because you two are quite intelligent when it came to tactics. Unlike Armin, you can kill a titan if needed.

When Armin thinks of a new tactic to kill titans, he immediately comes to you.

"Look at what I've found!" Armin said excitingly, he kneeled on the floor and dropped the old book and papers also. Your face lit up when you realized what Armin had brought.

"It's where the past Survey Corps write down their tactics for killing titans! Isn't it awesome?" Armin said, you nodded vigorously and dusted off the dust covering the book.

"Where did you find it?" You asked eagerly, you sat on the floor next to Armin, who blushed. Armin then told you that he found it while he was cleaning a room that was rarely used. Both of you read through the book and saw notes and illustrations on how to kill titans from different angles. You and Armin agreed to show this to your captains sometime. And as both of you were busy flipping through pages, you suddenly heard your name being called.

"I have to go, thanks for showing me the book, Armin!" You happily said before you kissed Armin's cheek and left a blushing blonde.

"N-no...problem.."

Armin is so adorable~ I would call him Humanity's Wisest. IDK why dou :P
R&R please?