BigBrother!Bertolt x Depressed!Reader x BigBrother!Reiner: Hold On

I never really thought about Reiner and Bertolt being siblings, I mean, I ship them. But I think they would be the best supportive brothers a sibling could ask for.

We've all been depressed at some point in life, right? What better way to solve our depression than to talk about it to our family?

Enjoy!

The red liquid drips on the cold white tile in the bathroom. Muffled sobs and hisses were barely heard, the walls were thick after all. Dull knives were every where, heck, any known sharp object to man was probably in there. You sat in the bath tub, crying and smiling at the same time as you ran the bloody knife across your arm. It hurt, but it was worth it.

You continued your ministrations until somebody knocked on your bedroom door, you paused for a bit. And hissed when your cuts began to burn.

"(y/n)? It's Bertolt, everything fine in there?" Your older brother asked.

"Y-yeah, bro! I'm just doing my homework!" You lied.

"Oh, is that so? Well, dinner will be ready soon. I'll have Reiner call you, okay?" Bertolt said.

"Kay!" When you heard the footsteps die, you cleaned up your mess. Making sure not a single drop of blood was at present. You washed your wounds and cleaned it up horribly, you wore a long turtle neck and finally did your homework. Until another knock came on your door.

"Dinner's ready, (y/n). Hurry up in there." Reiner called and left. You turned the lamp off and hissed when the pain arrived again. You hurried downstairs to the kitchen where your two brothers were sitting, waiting patiently for you.

You all gave your thanks and began eating quietly. You looked at your tall brothers, especially Bertolt, he was colossal. You felt small and fidgeted in your seat, quietly munching on your salad.

"(y/n), don't you think it's too hot for a turtle neck?" Reiner said.

"I agree, you might get heat stroke, (y/n)." Bertolt said worriedly.

"I'm fine, just a bit cold. That's all! No need to get worried." You smiled.

Reiner and Bertolt gave each other a worried look and shrugged, continuing to eat. When Reiner was washing the dishes and Bertolt decided to clean the living room, you head up stairs and continued studying. You closed your door and sighed, locking it before you sank to the floor, hugging your legs as you cried once more.

Ever since your parents died and you had to move to a new state, things weren't so bright for you. You were shy and cowardly, so all your classmates bullied you. The worst part, some teachers also bullied you. But you couldn't find it in yourself to tell on them. You also felt so lonely since your parents had died in a massacre and your brothers had been so busy with work they barely spend time with you. And dinner is always so awkward. You've tried to find so many solutions to this problem but it only got worse and soon, you were suffering from depression and anxiety. Your friends never asked if you were okay, and seem to have forgotten you existed.

It hurt, really. But you weren't raised to be selfish. You quickly learned to keep it inside, after all, who would be willing to listen to you?

You wiped your tears away and went to bed, hoping tomorrow wouldn't be another bad day.

As you walked to school, you kept your head down and tried to avoid everyone. However, this one bully decided to push you while he rode his bike. You stuff went flying every where and you landed on your knees in a loud thump. A few laughs could be heard and you tried getting up, but the bully had pulled your hair and you whimpered in pain. Tears forming in your eyes. He snarled and taunted you, calling you names. He threw you aside and walked away laughing along with the rest of the crowd. You stood up and ran away to the opposite direction.