33: For you, I do everything

The stares were not making this any better. All of them were staring at me waiting for an answer while I didn't even remember what they had asked me. I had been lost in thoughts once I entered the kitchen and saw all of them sitting there waiting for me to arrive. Rachel was sitting at Leander his lap while Leo and Olivia tried to stay as far away from each other as possible since they had sexual tension.

Lucas on the other hand couldn't stop looking at Nina who was ready to punch me in the face. I had not seen her since the truth and dare game with all of us. I just know that she is not thrilled about me and Alex not being together anymore. She loved her and saw her a second sister since she had been helping her with Leo who could punch Lucas for every second he looked at his sister.

"Are you dumb or something? You know what don't answer that because we all know the answer here." Nina takes another look at me before I get a bottle of water out of the fridge. I had no idea why they were all here but I could tell that they didn't want to just chat with me. They had a mission and it involved me opening up to them about Alex.

"You just lost the best thing in your life and you act like it is nothing. Did you even love her?" I turn around seeing all of them stare at me. They really thought that I didn't love her enough to fight for her? They don't know that I cry myself to sleep each night after a few bottles of beer because I have no idea what else could help the pain I was feeling each time I remember her.

"Don't you think I realise that. That I lost the love of my life because of some stupid things I have said to her that I don't even mean. You don't need to remind me of that." I slam the kitchen counter seeing all of them stare at me. I haven't lost any of my shit around them because I didn't want them to see that I was hurting from this too. I didn't want them to pity me because I didn't deserve that, I was the one who didn't fight back for her when she told me to break up.

"Nate I am really sorry I didn't mean it like that. It is just that she is accepted for that internship and you didn't even bother texting her. She is upset even to she doesn't want to show it to us, she is hurting that you didn't text her once she found out." Alex got accepted for the internship, I knew that she was a good artist but I never thought that she would be accepted. I just knew that she would go for it even if it meant rebelling against her parents.

"I don't even think that he knows about it. Alex didn't want to tell it to him since they are no longer together so I didn't even bother telling him. The only other person who knew about it, was Leo." Leo looks down realising that he didn't tell me that last night when we were talking about her and how I should fix things with her. He didn't bother bringing it up and it made me furious.

"Why are you guys here anyway?" They all look at each other debating who was going to tell me the news. I didn't know I was going to like it and by the looks they gave me, I was already thinking of some excused to not go with them. "We are going to celebrate Alex being accepted for the internship and we thought it would be fun if you would come to." I go through my hair with my hands because as much as I want to see them, I just know that I am asking for problems.