15: Satin dress

I slowly open my eyes to let them adjust to the light coming inside our room

I slowly open my eyes to let them adjust to the light coming inside our room. I fell an arm at my bare chest making me scared that I messed up, big time. I had never been this happy before to see Leo lay at my bed almost naked with a bucket next to him. I had no idea how much alcohol we have consumed but it was enough to make us get a hangover. It had been months since my last hangover since I got used to drinking a lot of alcohol at the same time.

I could only stare at the ceiling while trying to get everything straight in my head. I had no idea what we have done last night, I just know that we lost a part of the group to some bachelorette girls at the club. I didn't want to go with them even to a lot of them tried to persuade me to come, I had my eyes on one girl and that was not them. I won't deny it that I would have gone with them if I wouldn't have felt those feelings for Alex at the moment. I probably would have been the reason behind the divorce or her changing her mind to marry the guy.

"I have no idea how I am going to survive the flight. I am going to puke all my guts out if I step on that plane." Leander rolls over so I am met with his face close to mine, we have seen each other like this before but it didn't feel good. I wanted to get out of this bed and take a shower to let all the smells be gone, I wanted nothing more than to be on the next plane home. I had to make sure to look a bit more decent by the moment I land back home because I am not going to sleep for the next few hours.

I try to find some clothes that I can wear in the bathroom since most of the ground is filled with guys of the team sleeping over. We thought it would be a good idea to share the rooms since one of us would wake up before we have to go and meet coach. Once again it was me trying to find a way to explain coach why most of the players are going to be sick on the plane, he wanted us to bond but I don't think that he meant this. 

Us ending up in the hotel room all barely alive of the things we have done while the other part is probably missing because they got laid tonight by older woman.

"I don't think it is a good idea to wake them up like that Nate." I take another one of the buckets of the ground and fill them with water. "Dude this is not okay. I have nothing else to wear than this." I shrug my shoulders, not trying to make it obvious that I was enjoying every single piece of this. I have always wanted to do this with them but I never had a reason to do it until now. 

"Shouldn't you guys get ready anytime soon because coach is going to be here and he will get mad. I just throw water over you while he is going to do way worse than me. Don't let him wait too long." I take another bucket and look at the guys around me. It felt so good to do that to them without needing a reason to do it.

I take my bag and all the stuff that I need without looking at them once again. I didn't want to spend another minute in that room because I know that it will be fault if I stay here too long. I am going to sit in the lounge downstairs and make sure not to let coach wait too long to leave the hotel without having to pay all the mess the guys did last night. I just know that a lot of vodka with guys that are horny isn't the best idea in a hotel.