16: Basketball date

I got used to having Nate around at our house

I got used to having Nate around at our house. Every single morning I woke up for my classes being met with Nate his sleepy head next to me. He had been sleeping here most of the time since Leander claimed the house with Rachel. It was weird to get home and see the house being more a mess than it normally is because of Nate his clothes spread around the room. I had no idea how to tell him to clean it but I knew that it was going to get on my nerves anytime soon.

"Get changed into something sporty. I will wait here for you. I know that if I come with you that we are not going to leave that room, again." I didn't even have the time to say hello to Nate once I got inside our house. He just picked my bag off my shoulder and pushed me to my room. I didn't even see the way he had been cleaning the house for me. I had been giving him little tips that he should clean the house and it finally worked. 

My bed was covered with all kind of clothes, I was not sure who got inside my closet today but whoever did it had to clean it afterwards. I saw all my dresses in my room while my drawer full of lingerie was also open, that could only mean one person here. I was going to kill Olivia for getting inside my room without telling me, I am used to sharing clothes with her but I need to know before she does it. I need some privacy in my life and Olivia didn't really get that. She was the worst when it came to respecting someone their privacy.

She had walked inside the room without knocking the other day while Nate and I were making out. I had never been that embarrassed in my life before since I normally don't do that kind of things. Nate was the first guy that actually slept in my bed because I didn't do onetime things at college. I kept my promise to myself to not sleep with all kind of guys in college, I am only going to sleep with someone if I feel something for that person. Nate has been the third guy that I slept with since I lost my virginity at the age of seventeen, almost eighteen.

"I think you are doing a stupid thing here for making me go sport right now. Do you know how lazy I am? I am not like you, like at all. I rather stay home and eat all kind of food that I have in my fridge than go out and sport all the calories off." I put my hair in a pony tail while Nate just rolls his eyes at me, it is a thing that he has been doing a lot more. But deep down he liked the way I was being.

"You are dating a football player who has to work out every single day. What do you think I was going to do? Keep your lazy ass here all day." Nate has a bag in front of him full with water bottles and other kind of stuff that you clearly need when you work out. I had no idea what all of it was since I haven't seen the inside of a gym since I was born.

"I thought dating you would mean me getting your food but I am clearly wrong about that too. You eat like a cow, do you know that?" Before I could say anything else, I felt a pair of lips on mine. I hadn't even thought about kissing him when I got inside because I had to change into something else. Nate on the other hand had been waiting for me to kiss him since I left hem this morning, horny as he could be.