6: Tell me what you want

I was fucked

I was fucked.

And not in the way that I like it.

Alexandra her adorable smile on her face was making me feel things. She was drunkenly staring at the flowers she painted at her legs. "Aren't they adorable?"

Yes, they were. And so was she.

"You can touch them if you want." She had no idea how much I want to touch her. "They are my favourites."

I had been thinking of wrapping her legs around me the second she started to paint me. I knew that I couldn't go that fast with her but it was really starting to get hard to not just kiss her.

"You are really quiet." She pouts to me while following the lines of the dry paint at her leg.

"I am just watching you." She looks up with her big brown eyes, with an evil smirk forming on her face. "I look hot, don't I?

That was an understatement.

I have been sleeping with a lot of girls in my life. But none of them, how hot they even were, couldn't quite make me feel what Alexandra does.

I was freaking hating it that I was starting to like that feeling, a bit more each day.

"Remind me to not drink vodka on an empty stomach ever again. It makes me feel so carefree and I am probably going to do stupid stuff that I will regret later on." She closes her eyes giving me the time to look at her without her noticing.

She was trying to keep her head straight while tracing the flowers on her leg. The tight smile on her face was due to the fact she was trying to concentrate herself on the lines.

Her hair was still in a messy bun but some of her hair was falling out of it. She wasn't even slightly bothered when I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear earlier. She had just given me a cute smile while focusing back on her painting.

And don't get me started on the dress she is wearing. I had been walking around with a semi hard one since she entered my house.

For some reason, I was attracted to her legs. I had been staring at them for so long that I am even starting to get weird looks of Alexandra.

"You are not good at being subtle." She slowly gets up, balancing herself on the sink.

I had quite some look on her ass that was on full sight for me now. "It is because I am not trying."

"Try harder because it makes me nervous." She slowly starts to move her hips to the music downstairs.

I had forgotten about the party that is going on downstairs since we had won. I was so consumed by spending time with Alexandra that I had forgotten what I normally do.