24: Call me

"Are you going to call me each single day? You need to promise me that right now little one

"Are you going to call me each single day? You need to promise me that right now little one. I actually won't leave until you tell me that you will call me. I have no idea how I will survive two weeks without you. I don't want to sound like a little baby here but we haven't been apart from each other for so long." Nate had been holding my hands into his while staring at all the people behind us, his teammates were going to get pissed at him for letting them wait so long. His coach had been waiting for him to let go of me for the past few minutes but he just kept staring at me like I would ask him to throw away his future and just stay here with me instead.

"Nate you know that I will call you each single day. Just go already before your coach is going to get mad at me or even worst, you for being such a clingy guy. I love you, okay?" I peck his lips once again to make sure he was going to leave before I would change my mind. I didn't want to admit it but I was going to miss him. It will be the first time in weeks that we would be away from each other, longer than four hours away.

Nate and I had been seeing each other each single day. We always try to see each other even if it is for a few seconds. It first started with him showing up at the coffee shops each time he had time. Afterwards he just kept showing up at my place since he felt comfortable enough to just walk inside and not care about it. He called this his second home and I could see all kind of things that he left behind, even if it were little things.

"Should I break up with Leander for leaving me that easily? He just gave me a kiss and left me without looking twice. Nate on the other hand was ready to punch the security guy for getting to close. I would have paid a lot of money to see it actually happen, Nate mad, you disappointed and coach furious. It should have happened for my entertainment only." Rachel pushes the button of the elevator in while staring at Leander who just started to laugh with everybody. Nate on the other hand kept staring at me and waving to see if I was not going to cry. I had told myself only to cry when he was not around because I knew he would come back to me if he would see it.

"It is because you guys are further in the relationship. But please lets not talk about it and get some wine and food for our girls night. I am in need of some good food and wine with my girls alone." Rachel just nods her head even to she still wanted to talk with me about it, I knew that she was ready to bully me with the fact me and Nate were that clingy couple even to we had told them we would never be. I had no idea what it was but whenever I was around him, I just became the teenager in love that had no idea how to act around guys.

"Did you know that more than seventy percent of the people that say they won't be the clingy couple become the clingy couple? Do you recall you guys saying you would never be that because it is irritating. Oh how much time has changed in those days." I punch her shoulder making her whine like a little baby.

"I am the freaking driver here so if you want to survive this car ride, you should not do that again. I can kill you by just doing one little mistake in the car so don't punch me again." I could almost see the smile on her face disappear when I brought my hand back up. I wanted to show her that I was not afraid of her words because I know how good of a driver she is, Rachel doesn't even pass fifty when you are allowed to drive fifty in the zone.