22: Parents night

"Can you get in jail for strangling someone? I am just asking for a friend

"Can you get in jail for strangling someone? I am just asking for a friend." Rachel looked at the both of us waiting for an answer while Leander just rolled his eyes at her overreacting once again. "I don't think I am going to answer that since I don't want to be put in jail for knowing about it. Alex knows those things better anyway."

"How should I know about that, Liv? I literally follow economic classes and not everything related to law and how long you should be in jail for it. But I certainly would give you a waterproof alibi if you did it, just saying that." Leander just shook his head at the three of us while putting his hands in front of him.

"How can you guys have these kind of conversations so early in the morning? Don't you guys have normal things to talk about. Like when you get your nails done or something, you know the usual stuff that girls like." We just shrug our shoulders knowing that this is a normal morning at our place.

"See she is the real friend here. She would give me an alibi while you would cry when a police officer would look at you. Alex is way better than you and it took me this question to know we aren't just working out. I think we should break up." Rachel makes her way over to me, ready to hug me while Leander just stood there with a blank face.

"Elle, I love you a lot but I do think that your boyfriend is overthinking what you just said. Go kiss that guy because he is already planning to cry his eyes out. I do not want to see that happen again." Rachel rolls her eyes at me after giving me a kiss at the forehead, leaving her lipstick on my forehead.

"You know that I love you but you just need to face it that you are a bit scared of the police. Alex on the other hand knows how to deal with them perfectly since she has boobs and an ass. She is just a girl with the whole package that helps her out to not get a ticket." Rachel points at my body while I was still wearing Nate his shirt that looked oversized on me.

"I can only say here that it is the truth. Alex does have an amazing ass and it has helped us out of a lot of situations. Or it made us get into a lot of situations in the first place. Who knows what it really is?" I feel Nate his arms wrapped around me.

"Okay we have lost Alex now so we can go. I don't want to witness their routine all over again. I have seen it way too much that I can easily explain it to you." Nate takes one of the toast that I had made for myself while sending a wink to all of them. I had gotten used to seeing Nate his morning face since we haven't slept alone since we first got together. He always comes over when I stayed home since he couldn't sleep without me.

"We are not that bad guys." They all nod their head but I could see the look on their face that made me realise that they were being sarcastic again. "Nate just woke up and he already has his arms wrapped around you to make sure that we know that you guys are still together." 

"Later on at practice he is going to scream at some of the guys if they will talk about you again. Do I really need to keep going?" I shake my head while Nate just chuckles beside me. "I thought you were going to stop doing that."