21: Halloween party

It had been a week since Nate his mom got out of the hospital

It had been a week since Nate his mom got out of the hospital. I had been spending a lot of nights at the hospital talking to his mom about fashion and art. It felt amazing to have someone respect all the work I did. A person who didn't judge me when I did something else than business related stuff. I was not going to deny it but I was jealous at Nate for having such a loving and supporting family while mine didn't bother calling me. I only heard about them when I would call them.

I hadn't heard from them for weeks now but it felt good for some reason. I knew that they would only call me when something bad would happen to them or the company. So no news was good news for me. I could enjoy my life without them and they were enjoying theirs without having me around to bother them with my art. It was probably one of the best things that we agreed on, we only call each other when we really need each other. It barely happened.

"Do you think the guys are going to wear something else than their football clothes? I know how guys can be when it comes to dressing up. They just don't do it because most of them think it is childish." Olivia has finished my make-up while Rachel kept rolling her eyes at the both of us.

"I don't think you should underestimate them. Leander is head over heels in love with Halloween so I wouldn't be surprised if he would show up with too much. He could overdo you anytime Liv." Rachel takes the curl iron out of my hands to finish the last few bits of my hair.

I had to get ready last in their eyes since I was the one that doesn't bother too much about all of this. If I could decide, I wouldn't go to that party. I would have stayed home and watched some horror movies while eating some leftovers.

"If you speak of the devil, he appears." Olivia runs to the door trying not to mess up her outfit, she went for the sexy nurse outfit that I had bought a few years ago. She had blood all over her body that she had made me do with the red paint I had left in my room. I tried to make it as real as possible since I know she would love it more like that. If I would say it myself, I kind of outdid myself with the fake blood pattern.

"Please tell me that Rachel has something else on. I don't know if I can control myself otherwise." Rachel kisses my cheek before getting to Leander who was wearing an outfit to make him look like the devil. It made all sense to me why Rachel had put on an angel outfit to make it more obvious that opposite attract each other.

"Okay I am not going to control myself tonight but I don't mind. You look so good." Leander places a kiss at Rachel her cheek since she didn't want to ruin her white lips quite yet. She was making it hard for him and I could hear him groan when she left him hanging a second time. "Once we are inside the party, you can kiss me. I don't want to ruin my lipstick before we get to the party." Leander rolls his eyes at Rachel who just ruffles his hair. He couldn't stop himself to form a smile on his face even if he tried.

"Nate wanted to come and pick you guys up but he had to buy some more alcohol. So I offered to pick you guys up even to he was not enjoying that idea. We all know why." Leander points at me while I take my purse of the couch with all the things that I need, I had all three the phones in it so they wouldn't lose them tonight.