5: Paint me?

The loud cheers surrounding me, were giving me a smile plastered on my face

All the pressure was on my shoulders to make sure that the team wouldn't mess this up. The pressure was getting more worse with every second passing by. All the scouts were in the crowd staring annoyed at the cheerleaders giving a show to them.

The whole stadium was shouting our name, hoping that we could start the game faster for them. The journalists were already ready to start the ten thousands questions they had prepared for us. Even to they are going to get the answers we have rehearsed since we first started here.

Use the same ones and none of them is going to get under your skin. The first thing that coach told us when he was giving his speech about the journalists and how they love the juicy parts about our lives. We had to rehearse those same sentences each single night so we could tell it to him the next morning.

I had once a bad day, and one of those assholes had seen that. They had use my anger on me and it lead to me being spread around in papers for an asshole. The college guy that breaks girls heart like they are nothing. The kind of guy that you have to keep your daughter away from.

It is fun to say then that their daughters are the first ones that are waiting in line for me to give them attention.

And the ones that I want to give me attention, don't even care about me. I don't know what it is about Alexandra that makes me want to get to know her better. I just know that whenever I see her in the hallway, I want to go over to her and spend the rest of the time talking with her.

Most of the time, she doesn't have the time to talk with me because she has to attend another class but I don't mind the work I have to do for her. She even made sure that whenever she had no time, to just smile at me while passing by to make sure that she noticed me.

The guys were all talking about how hot she looks each time she does that. I even had to push one of them back on the bench so they wouldn't walk over to her.

"You are going to make them notice you." I mumble to myself when I see the guys preparing themselves on the field.

Rachel was walking away from Leander who was grinning like an idiot at her since she had walked pass security to give him a kiss. She had claimed him for the whole stadium and the dude didn't even care about that because he was too busy staring at her.

Without even knowing I was doing it, I was staring in the bleachers to see if she was here with Rachel to cheer for us.

When I saw her yesterday in our garden wearing a hoodie that barely covered her ass and made her legs look more insane. I just knew that it would be hard for me to leave for another work out. Leo had to pull me out of the house because I had no intention to leave Alexandra when she looked so good in our garden.

Her legs were looking insane, they seemed to never stop what clearly is stupid to think since she is really short. I just couldn't stop looking at them and how much her smile grew when she was staring at me, not even trying to hide the fact that I was the reason she was smiling for the pictures.