18: Don't be so stubborn

The waterdrops fell on my body while I kept thinking about what has been going on in my life

The waterdrops fell on my body while I kept thinking about what has been going on in my life. I have called Alex drunk yesterday because I was missing her. I had hoped that she would pick up but hearing that same sentence, this is the voicemail of Alexandra Ramirez, made me realise that she was asleep or ignoring me. 

"Sweetheart could you send me that lovely girlfriend of yours her number please. I have some friends that want to buy a piece of her since they love the way she paints. One of them called it raw beauty or something like that." I put the towel around my waist and get back into my room where all kind of clothes were on the ground.

I haven't cleaned my room because I had been sleeping at Alex her house way more since she liked having some privacy. My house didn't have that since Leonardo had walked inside my room the other day without knocking, seeing me and Alex half naked. I was going to punch him for that because afterwards she kept hiding her body and she wanted to leave as fast as she could. 

"I am not sure that you are going to use her number only for that mom. I know how you can be when it comes to things like these. You are going to stick your nose in my business." I simple put on one of the hoodies that didn't smell like sweat and some jeans that I had found on the ground. 

"What do you think of your own mother? I am not doing such things sweetheart. I just say my honest opinion that most of the time is the right thing to do. Nothing more than that." I roll my eyes and for the first time in ever I am happy that my mom can't see that. I would get a full talk about not doing that to someone who raised you.

"I am going to send you her number but please mom don't embarrass me. I don't want her to get thousands of messages about you asking her to come along and how her day went. I don't think that she is looking forward for that either." I get inside the kitchen while seeing Leo and Leander gaming and screaming to the game in front of them. A typical day at our place.

"That is all I wanted sweetheart. It wasn't that hard, was it?" I hear her blowing some kisses to me and even to she can be a pain in the ass, she was still my mother and I loved her a lot. She probably was one of the only woman who could make me do things that I rather not do. She has made me wear those weird clothes for her parties and I am willing to do it again just to see that smile on her face.

I had never thought I would say it but I was grossed out by the sounds I heard coming from someone their room. I knew that Rachel wasn't around since Leander had been staring as a freak at the screen in front of him. So only one person could have a girl over right now and letting her make that much sound that I can even hear it in the kitchen. Lucas.

"Is he really getting laid when everybody is home? I am not even that disrespectful." The guys just roll their eyes at me because they damn well knew I was lying here. I was the one bringing girls home and letting them shout for the whole place when I knew no one was home. Sometimes they got home earlier and could enjoy the show when we didn't even pass the kitchen. I was not proud of that stage in my life but I had outgrown that the moment I started to have feelings for Alex.