25: Not so cute

"Tonight is one of the most important games that we are ever going to play

"Tonight is one of the most important games that we are ever going to play. I know I have said this a lot but now I mean it. This team has been on our asses for the past few years and we have won against them a few times but not enough for my liking. They are hard and though so whatever anger you guys have in your body, let it come out for tonight. We are going to need it." All the guys started to scream in the locker room while my eyes were focused on my phone.

Alex: There is a really cute dog at the park right now. One of those that I want when we are going to live together in our own house with two dogs. Do you want me to send you a picture of it when I am done talking to the owner of the dog?

"We don't want a recap of the other game. We don't want Nathaniel to get injured for real so don't forget that he is a human too. He is the one that we depend on but he is not the only good player in this team so let all of those bullshit away for tonight. You are all equally as good as Nathaniel here so play as good as you can, I want to win this game and shove that ugly board in the other coach his throat." They all shout coach his name for the second time today while I could only roll my eyes at the play in front of me.

Nate: Already thinking of our future together little one? It sounds really good to me if that is what you want to hear.

Nate: I sure as hell want a picture of that adorable dog we are going to have together. In the meantime send a picture of you to since it would make someone really happy here.

"I want you guys on the field right now and make me proud for once." I already got off the bench to get away with all the others but I felt a hand at my shoulder pulling me back. "I am going to check your helmet one more time before you leave this room. I don't want to go to a hospital by the end of the game or that lovely girlfriend of yours at my ass for not looking out more." Alex had given coach a few things to look at since she knew how bad I was at communicating things that are good for my health. She had made sure to tell him I had to take all my vitamin pills and others that I had to take from the doctor.

Alex: Whatever you say Nate... I think that the owner is a very cute guy that wouldn't mind having me asking him about his dog and how his day went.

Alex: I am not going to send you a nude if that is what you want. I do can send you a picture of the painting that I made the other day with my proud face next to it since Rachel made me take a picture with it.

"She can be a handful for sure but that is why I love her. She takes care of me when I am not taking care of myself." Coach checks the helmet once more and slaps my shoulder, it is his way of telling me that he is proud of me for bringing this so far. I had been laying in bed for the past two days trying not to get injured since I wanted to play this game. I needed to be on that field and show them what I am capable of.

Nate: If the owner is another fifty year old guy, tell him that I said hi and if he has a daughter they should really call me since my girlfriend doesn't know how to behave.